The Whining and Bitching Thread

He had a steady hand, that's for sure.

The artist who's painting our album art brought her boyfriend with her when we were going over our contract the other night. He's one of the few decent drummers (by that I mean natural percussionists) that I know, and he asked me if I'd be down for a Porcupine Tree/Katatonia style progject. How could I refuse?

I'm gonna see if my little brother wants to join up, he's a god damn genius at the 6-string.

I got fucking banned three times from some bar and now the bouncer who had it in for me now works security in my apartment block. Fuck. OH and some asshole who looks the exact same as me got permabanned from the only local 24 hour store. Fuck this shit.

I got fucking banned three times from some bar and now the bouncer who had it in for me now works security in my apartment block. Fuck. OH and some asshole who looks the exact same as me got permabanned from the only local 24 hour store. Fuck this shit.

Some mfn hooligans bashed in almost every mailbox on my road, including mine. I wish claymores were legal mailbox defense mechanisms.

:lol:
these 2 posts were both as funny-as-hell

i wasn't laughing at people bashing your mailbox

i was laughing at the whole idea of "claymores being used as a mailbox defense mechanism"

His wife puts her panties in it for the mailman and the regular guy was off sick that day and the temp took offence.

One time is enough, especially since I just installed it like 6 mos ago. I take care of my stuff/like to have things looking nice. No surprise you are immensely confused.

Some mfn hooligans bashed in almost every mailbox on my road, including mine. I wish claymores were legal mailbox defense mechanisms.

On an episode of CSI, these two dudes who were driving around smashing mailboxes died because one of the ones they hit was reinforced. You should do that.

On an episode of CSI, these two dudes who were driving around smashing mailboxes died because one of the ones they hit was reinforced. You should do that.

that actually sound like a good idea

just make the mailbox out of concrete or bullet-proof metal or something