The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm not sure if I should feel contempt or sympathy for monoxide. He's either the most committed and imaginative troll in history or life has screwed him over to the point that he's irreversibly fucked up.

Why do people always come into the room when I'm scratching my balls and dick?

I'm not sure if I should feel contempt or sympathy for monoxide. He's either the most committed and imaginative troll in history or life has screwed him over to the point that he's irreversibly fucked up.

He's just another Asperger's Syndrome internet weirdo tbh.

So for the first time (in Sweden) I got asked if I could please give some money (by a beggar). I just walk by like the coldest murderer, not even giving this old lady beggar as much as a look.
I fealt great, like I'm really learning the social norm of the time.
But later I saw this old woman walking with a friend in the park.
The beggar was smoking. I thought it was about food and something. (- please mister, help me! *holding up paper cup*) Not asking me for cigarett money.
Now I feel like - Great, all the time I didn't send any money when asked by Bono or other big hearted people, I just saved some money. (And the health of starving children - really shouldn't smoke.)
But I'm also like - when can/will I get to enjoy kicking weak people in the head? Will I ever learn or get the chance?
A little bit worried over here....

The Algebra Class I Must Pass has begun. I fucking hate doing math. Million other things I would rather do than endless amounts of equations and expressions.