The Whining and Bitching Thread

my ex-roomate somehow reported my debit-card stolen
the card in my pocket is useless
i have to wait 10 days to get a new one

Fuck I don't think I've ever been to a good NYE party. It's always the same. I refuse to plan anything anymore because when I planned it it was even worse in the end. It's just some sort of a curse that it's always disappointing. But I don't give a shit. I can get drunk today. And tomorrow. Whatever.

Nah, I haven't seen the Hobbit. I nearly put a kid in the ground for smacking my, well, I wouldn't call her my girlfriend, but her ass. I sorta blacked out. Not proud of it. Oh well.

Nah, I haven't seen the Hobbit. I nearly put a kid in the ground for smacking my, well, I wouldn't call her my girlfriend, but her ass. I sorta blacked out. Not proud of it. Oh well.

Wow, what a douche. The guy probably got what he deserved. At least you didn't go to jail for it, though.

Honestly I wouldn't have regretted it if I had. Would have still taken the same course of action regardless of consequences.

Yes, I get very possessive when I like a girl. :lol: R.J. CAN BE ALPHA MALE WHEN HE WANTS TO BE

That's gross. Good on you. You have to be some kind of special loser low life to think behaving that way is going to land you anything but dirty looks/getting punched.

He was bragging about the "hundreds of girls he's fucked" and how he's "lost count". It's like "k bro."

:D

So yeah, I've done it in a bar. The girl was so beautiful and had such a wonderful ass. I didn't have anything to say to her at all but I had to interact. I think I then tried some The Game type shit on her and she and her friend giggled and said they'd read that book.

I don't think it's the end of the world because although it's disrespectful, I would never do it again unless I was joking around with a female friend or something.