The Whining and Bitching Thread

What's going on?

my recently fired friend is going to pick up his last paycheck today

then we're going to get back all of my money from when we put the apt "on hold" (all we have to do is physically show up to office and tell them we don't wanna live there anymore)

then we will rent the Carousel Hotel for 1 week while we look for a cheeply-priced apt, and we will also spend this week looking for more roommates to split rent with

we are totally fine with having a huge number of roommates just as long as each person supplies their own food
for both of us, food supply has always been the big problem with having roommates

Think I might have got a hole in between two of my teeth, been pretty damn painful the last few days... Fuck this shit. Not the teeth man. Not the fucking teeth. *Sigh*

People are becoming pretty superficial and living their lives according to the rites of Bernays, these days, here as well.

My friend found out yesterday that he got a job 2 hours away for the winter so he is leaving us, moving downstate Monday. He is the social glue that binds our friends together and is hooking up with my roommate. SAD

I'm in one of those really shitty moods today. I hate everyone who is happy with their life. You're either a bitchy little millhouse type person, a woman who is slut or an asshole.

I'm in one of those really shitty moods today. I hate everyone who is happy with their life. You're either a bitchy little millhouse type person, a woman who is slut or an asshole.

You really need to see a therapist. The reason I'm seeing a therapist is because I'm so unhappy with myself right now. I'm already seeing positive affirmations of my change and I've only been in therapy for a month.

looking at this thread and seeing that other people have problems is more theraputic (for me at least) than seeing an actual therapist