The Whining and Bitching Thread

Also I got a Dear John text from one of my best friends, I had it coming because I've been a terrible communicator but it still hurts, especially when you're me and so much of your self-worth and pride is reliant on being liked and thought of as a good friend/girlfriend/whatever to others.

It pisses me off when I write someone and get no response. The facebook feature where you see that the person has actually read that message already and just chose to ignore you is fucking taking the hard way to tell you. Fuck you. Fuck you fuck you.

In other news, my polish thing said "it's time we have a beer". What the fucking crippled mother of fucks is she talking about

EDIT: Does that mean that she's finally over me and can see me as a friend? Well fucking thanks for letting me know it's awesome.

There's not much whining and bitching in the "The Whining and Bitching Thread".
People are just stating facts.
Stop doing that you cunts. Cry more.

BUT I FOUND MY PASSPORT AND LICENSE AND EVEN MY FAV PAIR OF GLASSES I'D LOST IN THE SPRINGTIME SO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH

I'm sick of getting little pings of shame over memories that keep slipping into my consciousness. I'm going to complete an essay today and mail it to the man.

I'm sick of getting little pings of shame over memories that keep slipping into my consciousness.

a daily occurrence for me. I've been slipping back into the most stupid depression lately, similar to the one Zephyrus describes. Mine might be for different reasons per se, but it all intrinsically belongs to your perspective on life. So I guess we are in the same boat. My brain is so unbalanced it comes in waves, two weeks or a month of elation and euphoria and two weeks or a month of horrible suicidal melancholy.

Context implies a value judgment.

WELL HOW DO YOU EAT THAT KIND OF PAIN!?
HUH?!
WHERE ARE THE TEARS TO LICK AND DRINK?!?
NOT GOOD ENOUGH HURT FOR ME!
6197112161_164ee0e841.jpg