The Whining and Bitching Thread

jeremy mentioned OM, let's see what that's on

ed: "All postponed North American tour dates have been rescheduled for November."

fucketh, we must wait for more news.

I might try to make both of them since I'm in the Chicago area. Looks like the concerts are in the Ukrainian Village on the near West side. Not really the best place, but it could be much worse.

Not so sure if I'll go to that Om show as I don't really give a shit about them. I'd go if everyone else is going.

I'm most definitely going to Cianide/Ares Kingdom/Gates of Slumber/Superchrist the weekend after that though. Bringing lots of friends as well.

Not so sure if I'll go to that Om show as I don't really give a shit about them. I'd go if everyone else is going.

I'm most definitely going to Cianide/Ares Kingdom/Gates of Slumber/Superchrist the weekend after that though. Bringing lots of friends as well.

Again that's thxgiving so i can't do it.

Hope you don't have to decide between me/jeremy and stuff you like better, but if you do... see you at mdf i guess.

Well if everyone is set on going to Om I'll attend. I live only about an hour from Chicago in Dekalb. I don't have a lot of money though, so the idea of getting a hotel and chilling is not for me. We could, however, drive back here and chill until the wee hours of the night.

Well if everyone is set on going to Om I'll attend. I live only about an hour from Chicago in Dekalb. I don't have a lot of money though, so the idea of getting a hotel and chilling is not for me. We could, however, drive back here and chill until the wee hours of the night.

I'm for this. I can drive as far as Dekalb and go with you guys the rest of the way. My cousin's apartment is in Chicago but I don't know or think he'd be cool with us partying and crashing there.

But I'll wait to get travel plans from Grant before organizing any further logistics.

I really hate men who combine being a kind of knight in shining armour to feminism and the supposed equality of women and having a lot of "game". Just be fucking honest and grow some balls. Tell them what's up. I think a society being sexist shows that it is at a certain level of advancement really, otherwise it would indicate that they hadn't got past the stage where they're competing for who can bring home the most dead bears back to the bitch's lair. Imagine gender neutral, politically correct, classic western philosophy. Ewww.

I'm for this. I can drive as far as Dekalb and go with you guys the rest of the way. My cousin's apartment is in Chicago but I don't know or think he'd be cool with us partying and crashing there.

But I'll wait to get travel plans from Grant before organizing any further logistics.

I'm like 90% sure i'm going, i just need to talk to a couple people at home first. Is there anything specific we need to coordinate?

btw Schmidt, if coming to the show really is a financial issue for you, we could maybe pitch in and pay your ticket or other expenses since you're planning to put us up.

I really hate men who combine being a kind of knight in shining armour to feminism and the supposed equality of women and having a lot of "game". Just be fucking honest and grow some balls. Tell them what's up. I think a society being sexist shows that it is at a certain level of advancement really, otherwise it would indicate that they hadn't got past the stage where they're competing for who can bring home the most dead bears back to the bitch's lair. Imagine gender neutral, politically correct, classic western philosophy. Ewww.

:erk: