The Whining and Bitching Thread

Indiana's the worst.

you-dont-say-meme-rage-face-nicolas-cage_189211535.png

^ glad i don't live there

i live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and i swear we have our own whether completely independant from the rest of the world

we have the excruciatingly hot days vastly outnumber the freezing cold days

we have the freezing cold days vastly outnumber the comfortable temp days

and we are the only place south of the Mason-Dixon-Line that has "Indian Summers", where our temps get above 90% on the specific days that the rest of the USA is covered in Snow

also we have wierd "cold snaps" where the hottest day of the year and coldest day of the year happen in the same freaking week

and ever summer we somehow have the same "hot rain" thing that Florida has, where the air is both raining and really hot, where you step outdoors and it feels like you've stepped into a wet sauna

also
we have flash floods and tornados

I am very ok with this idea, sirs. Ares Kingdom would be an amazing show to see, regardless of the presence of any of you. OM would require the presence of at least one to cuddle with. And then we shall challenge the elderly we encounter to duels. Straight up slap them with a fucking glove and challenge them.

Ares Kingdom show is an ideal meet-up place for UM humans. I can't think of anything more fitting. /5c

i live in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and i swear we have our own whether completely independant from the rest of the world

we have the excruciatingly hot days vastly outnumber the freezing cold days

we have the freezing cold days vastly outnumber the comfortable temp days

and we are the only place south of the Mason-Dixon-Line that has "Indian Summers", where our temps get above 90% on the specific days that the rest of the USA is covered in Snow

also we have wierd "cold snaps" where the hottest day of the year and coldest day of the year happen in the same freaking week

and ever summer we somehow have the same "hot rain" thing that Florida has, where the air is both raining and really hot, where you step outdoors and it feels like you've stepped into a wet sauna

also
we have flash floods and tornados

the first day that the metroplex wasn't painfully hot, it was freezing cold

today was alright though

also
had a big blow up with the people i was camping with
which resulted in me screeming "who the fucking hell died and made Kallazar king of the homeless people?!?!" and a few min after that, i ended up just grabing my back pack and leaving
this morning my backpack got stolen and i didn't even grab the rest of my stuff yet, so tommorrow, which is monday, i'm gonna be looking at some apartments, because i can't go back to Kallazar's camp, i'm gonna have to get an apartment on the 1st just to have a place to store my stuff, there are places in the greensheet that would let you movie in imediately, but i wasn't living in any of those before now because my dumbass ex-roommate "didn't wanna live in the ghetto"