The Whining and Bitching Thread

Good news! She's very sick!

She was very sick too the next day when i went to school.

:lol: I hope Sevag turns out to be some kind of awesome troll.

I realy do. Otherwise this is getting creepy.

No, i am not a troller.

You should have been here when he launched his website.

Fuck you!!

:lol:
Same here. He's a depressed stalker. If I had this chick's phone number I'd warn her to carry mace.

I wish...

I am fuckin sick in the head.

Anyways, we were going to do the test together at break time, but the teacher wanted us to do it at her class time, i told her let's do it at break time, because i was planning on cheating, but the bitch refused.

Ok guys, I've got something to whine and bitch about. An attractive man asked me if I'd like to attend a metal concert with him, and I was mildly intrigued until I saw the lineup and it included only shitty nu metal, and Dragonforce. Dammit.
That must be that Mayhemfest or whatever...looked so shitty. Summer Slaughter ftw.
Btw, DF have announced their next album. It's called "The Ultra-Beatdown." How awesome is that?

"Tell all your friends that Herman Ri is cool, or I shit on your head."
"I've only been playing for about 2 years or so so I can only do some power chords. I've been trying to learn the solos but for now I just pretend to be drunk all the time."

I fucking know.

"Hey, you know how the US Summer Slaughter is mildly respectable and has real death metal bands?"
"Yeah?"
"Lets instead use shitty Myspace bands that play generic as fuck bollocks."
"Omg thatsa awesome idea".

I know this way itll make more money but still :(

There are metal shows in Europe some places that are not well advertised that have better bands. We have them over here too, they're commonly called good shows.

Probably. Though generally if there is they go to places:
a) 3/4 hours away from here
b) Mainland europe instead
I keep an eye out for good things. We've had Dark Tranquility and Suffocation in Cardiff this year so things are looking up.

Turns out Gorerotted (Listed on the TJs myspace as The Rotted (Previously Known as Gorerotted :p)) is playing in early July. And The Berzeker are playing in late June. They ain't the greatest but when gigs are thin on the ground you take them.