The Whining and Bitching Thread

OHYEAH
Kool-AidMan.jpg

Fuck teh kool-aid guy. You know if he jumped into my house breaking the walls I would slap him. Then throw him on the ground and spill all of his kool-aid. Then he would suffer, and while he is on the air feeling empty, I will take a hammer and smash his glass. Then I will yell "WHO IS SAYING OH, YEAAHHH NOW, BITCH!"

I'm not a very violent person irl. I'm usually chill. I think metal helps with that and helps me let out the anger.

The two of you fuckers need to get a job
I start at the cape cod times in 13 days.

I'll fucking rape you, in the fucking ass with a fucking chainsaw.
That's more like it.

I want to make a Goregrind band and have song titles like that. Stuff like "I'm going to rape you, your mother, and your little dog too". And "I'm going to cum gasoline and set your womb alight"
Been done, tbh. A lot.
A friend and I had a brutal/gore/noise/sludge/generally just brutal noise thing that had all lyrics about achieving utopia via brutal violence. I can't remember if it had a name. We bashed out a couple tunes which were recorded on the recorder of my Zen Vision:M, which was stolen...it kinda sucked anyways.
But yeah, marginally creative lyrics ftw.

Ok guys, I've got something to whine and bitch about. An attractive man asked me if I'd like to attend a metal concert with him, and I was mildly intrigued until I saw the lineup and it included only shitty nu metal, and Dragonforce. Dammit.