The Whining and Bitching Thread

I've been up over 50 hours now and still can't sleep. If only I bothered to do productive stuff instead of reading/guitar, insomnia would probably be something of a blessing.

Triple-strength black filter coffee. No milk, no sugar. Pure. Fucking. Caffeine. Overdose. :headbang:

That's what I like to hear... I get so sick of all the people who come into my work and order wussy drinks like vanilla lattes or frapps, it's pathetic. If you're going to get a coffee, drink real coffee.

/end coffee rant

The only "coffee" I can stand is mostly caffeine.

java-monster-drink.jpg

Damn I love that stuff.

Chai tea is great. I prefer the real stuff to the froufy chai lattes we serve at my coffee shop though. Though the froufy ones are tasty, I admit.

That's what I like to hear... I get so sick of all the people who come into my work and order wussy drinks like vanilla lattes or frapps, it's pathetic. If you're going to get a coffee, drink real coffee.

/end coffee rant

Have you tried the Kenyan stuff they sell packs of in Starbucks? 'tis fucking expensive, but amazing.

I'm supposed to start working at the laser tag place tomorrow and I can't even remember when I'm supposed to be there. :mad:

It's extra gay because in my interview I made a point about how I'm reliable and never late. Oh well. He either said 4:30 or 4:15. Maybe 4:00... I'll just go in at 4:15.

In Seattle? No way!

I'm Amish, but I moonlight as a cheese steak cook.
:lol:

I'm from Brookline MA, so I've never been. The pictures I've seen look beautiful. I will PM you (and also Cookie, who is going to University of Toronto, another school I'm considering, unless he sees this and objects) at some point in the future with a bunch of annoying questions copied out of some college guide.
I see this but do not object.