The Whining and Bitching Thread

I couldn't sleep last night either. Sometimes when I work too much, I'll go home and then I can't sleep because I'll be in this sleepy delirious state where I "dream" about being at work... Does that ever happen to anyone else, or am I just psycho?
This happens to me occasionally.

Good news! She's very sick!
:lol::lol::lol::erk:

Okay I am officially bitching about something that's really pissing me off--- I'm a barista, and apparently one of my customers has taken a real liking to me and somehow tracked me down on myspace (which I definitely use more for music reasons than personal ones) and has been sending me these weird messages about how I'm so beautiful (and some other choice comments about my body--ew) and he felt like he had this strong connection with me and he's been coming by my work a lot lately trying to catch my eye. Oh, and he's 15 years older than me. Can you say creepy? Also, he has no picture on his profile and I have no idea who he is, but as soon as I find out... I'm going to kick his ass. Fucker. He has no idea who he's messing with.

/endrant

Okay I am officially bitching about something that's really pissing me off--- I'm a barista, and apparently one of my customers has taken a real liking to me and somehow tracked me down on myspace (which I definitely use more for music reasons than personal ones) and has been sending me these weird messages about how I'm so beautiful (and some other choice comments about my body--ew) and he felt like he had this strong connection with me and he's been coming by my work a lot lately trying to catch my eye. Oh, and he's 15 years older than me. Can you say creepy? Also, he has no picture on his profile and I have no idea who he is, but as soon as I find out... I'm going to kick his ass. Fucker. He has no idea who he's messing with.
Mace.jpg
End of story.

WAIF. Go fuck yourself.

lufluf.

And is it wrong that I want to track down Nuncheons myspace and send her a message simply containing "Choice comments"

Nuncheon said:
that wasn't meant to be creepy as it might have just sounded

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=dfX3aXtRbLI[/ame]

Not particularly creepy. And the only introduction I've ever looked at was BlackMetalWhiteGuy's, because he links to it in his sig.

Amon Amarth, Dark Tranquillity, Death, Dimmu Borgir, Draconian, Dream Theater, Ensiferum, Insomnium, Kalmah, Kamelot, Koyaanisqatsy, Lacuna Coil, Mors Principium Est, Necrophagist, Negură Bunget, Nevermore, Old Man's Child, Omnium Gatherum, Opeth, Sonata Arctica, Three, Thurisaz...
Good taste. I like.

Also, how is the University of Washington in Seattle? And how hard was it to get in? That's one of the schools I'm considering.

Good taste. I like.

Also, how is the University of Washington in Seattle? And how hard was it to get in? That's one of the schools I'm considering.

UW is amazing. I didn't apply as a freshman, I transferred, so it's hard for me to say exactly how tough it is. I hear that they love transfers, but you've got to have a pretty good GPA to get in as a freshman. From what I understand, they usually tend to admit people with a 3.7 or above, but if you make yourself sound interesting they'll probably take you. Where are you from? Have you been to campus? It's AMAZING. Also the profs here are really great. PM me if you have any questions... you should definitely apply though.

I'm from Brookline MA, so I've never been. The pictures I've seen look beautiful. I will PM you (and also Cookie, who is going to University of Toronto, another school I'm considering, unless he sees this and objects) at some point in the future with a bunch of annoying questions copied out of some college guide.