The Whining and Bitching Thread

Mathiäs;7324015 said:
I prefer a noise like a fan blowing or something

Same here. I always have a fan on when I'm in bed. This time of year, though, we have the AC on, so actually having the fan on me, it gets too cold, so all night I've got this fan turned on facing the wall.

I can only sleep in total silence. I had to change my clock to a digital because the ticking kept me awake, that's how sensitive I am to noise.

Music during sleep seriously fucks me up. I left the radio on one night and slept plenty of time but I didn't dream and I thought I slept well but when I woke up I was so tired I couldn't move.

Okay, here's a new complaint:

I'm studying for finals tomorrow morning (two of them! ugh) and my roommate is listening to Nickelback....

... and if that wasn't bad enough, she's singing along, off-key.

I'm sick and goddamned tired of crazy, obsessive women. To the two ladies (that I know of) on this forum, I'm not generalizing, but some members of your gender are off their fucking rockers!

'Cause we all just wanna be big rockstars
And live in hilltop houses driving fifteen cars
The girls come easy and the drugs come cheap
We'll all stay skinny 'cause we just won't eat
And we'll hang out in the coolest bars
In the VIP with the movie stars
Every good gold digger's
Gonna wind up there
Every Playboy bunny
With her bleach blond hair

Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar
Hey hey I wanna be a rockstar

I wanna be great like Elvis without the tassels
Hire eight body guards that love to beat up assholes
Sign a couple autographs
So I can eat my meals for free

I think I'm gonna dress my ass
with the latest fashion
Get a front door key to the Playboy mansion
Gonna date a centerfold that loves to
blow my money for me

I'm gonna trade this life
For fortune and fame
I'd even cut my hair
And change my name

No. Don't ever do that again.

Anyway I'm hungry as fuck. Going to eat a bunch of ham. My eating pattern is seriously fucked.

Those are real song lyrics?

Oh my. I guess the situation is more serious than I previously thought... :rolleyes:

Also, @Haggard:
Yeah, I know some females can be pretty crazy. No offense taken, also, women are the reason I tend to spend most of my time with men....

Fucking forum is running like shit. It took 5 minutes to load the front page and I lost all my new post tabs. This just isn't on. :mad:

I know I've complained about it before, but I keep fucking sweating my balls off!

man, i hate it when my balls stick to my leg. happens constantly! not sure what to do about it. im certainly not powdering my sack. there must be another way
~gR~

The worst is when you are sitting down and you are exerting as little effort as possible...and you still sweat profusely. That pisses me off immensely.

yeah, swamp ass for no reason! i know the feeling. and then, say youre sitting on a bench or plastic chair. you leave that ass crack sweat mark, which is totally embarassing
~gR~

I can't say I've ever had that problem (with the sweaty balls).... but I imagine it's quite frustrating.

But any chick with big tits will definitely tell you that when it's hot out, that's the first place to get sweaty, and that's pretty fucking annoying.