The Whining and Bitching Thread

More fucked up you mean?

It's fucking humid here. I can deal with extreme heat, or cold, but this is almost unbearable.

Yeah, i meant more fucked up. My head is in a stage that it will explode, bursting blood everywhere.

The worst is when you are sitting down and you are exerting as little effort as possible...and you still sweat profusely. That pisses me off immensely.

That's what was happening! I was just on the computer. Or maybe the internetz does make me sweat.

I'm really getting sick of my work hours. Seven years of shift work and mood swings because of it, I'm fucken over it man! Once my CV is re-polished, bring on 9 to 5 :kickass:

My friend just phone called me that, i have to do the Armenian test (which they did it today) for tomorrow, but the good news is that, that girl that i am "stalking" was very sick today, so she had to go home, so i have to do the Armenian test with her.

I hate this weather. Makes my hands sweat. I hate it when you have constant sweat on your hands and everything you touch is all sweaty...

i fucking hate it when civilians get involved in the military. whether it be contracts or whatever. i dont me politicians, though they do their part fuck shit up. i mean like bank of america being in charge of the government charge card program, and civilians booking our airfare for trips.

we need to go back to the military taking care of themselves. civilians fuck things up every time...

i hate this shit...
~gR~

My friend just phone called me that, i have to do the Armenian test (which they did it today) for tomorrow, but the good news is that, that girl that i am "stalking" was very sick today, so she had to go home, so i have to do the Armenian test with her.

Good news! She's very sick!
:lol:

:lol: I hope Sevag turns out to be some kind of awesome troll.

I realy do. Otherwise this is getting creepy.
Same here. He's a depressed stalker. If I had this chick's phone number I'd warn her to carry mace.

Goodbye humidity. It's about to pour here.
I wish...

Same here. He's a depressed stalker. If I had this chick's phone number I'd warn her to carry a mace.

FYP

Mace.jpg

On the other hand, he probably wears armor and a cup.
Hmm...
I guess Krig is right - she needs a gun.