The Whining and Bitching Thread

What kinda shirt were you wearing?

Due to lack of funds and lack of people I've only managed to see two shows so far :erk:

One local thrash one, which was actually pretty nice.
And the Turisas one. Which was fucking amazing :D

What kinda shirt were you wearing?

Due to lack of funds and lack of people I've only managed to see two shows so far :erk:

One local thrash one, which was actually pretty nice.
And the Turisas one. Which was fucking amazing :D

Ah, I was just wearing a grey tanktop. Though I guess you could see some cleavage :rolleyes: I have come to the conclusion that having breasts is like some sort of safety feature at a metal concert, after DT's set was over and Arch Enemy came on, I got pushed back a bit and hung out near the mosh pit, and I'm pretty sure that every guy in the mosh pit bounced off me at least once. Mosh cushions :Smug:

Bands I've seen live:
Nevermore
Dream Theater
Dark Tranquillity
Opeth
Sonata Arctica
Arch Enemy
Between the Buried and Me
Firewind

hoping to get out and see more this year......

Ah, I was just wearing a grey tanktop. Though I guess you could see some cleavage

Sorry :p Just the joke that comes to mind. I'm sure it was a special show for them too ;) Hurhurhur. Etc.

I know this girl whos been to see an annoying amount of bands. It's like "Oh there's a new Amon Amarth album out soon"
"Yeah I went to see them when they were supporting Dimmu Borgir"
Etcetc
I hate and admire her in equal amounts :lol:

I have something new to whine about.

My stepmom just called me, telling me that she's worried about me and I need to go out and have more fun, and that I'm going to be in big trouble if I don't go party or something after finals are done. Sigh.

My stepmom just called me, telling me that she's worried about me and I need to go out and have more fun, and that I'm going to be in big trouble if I don't go party or something after finals are done. Sigh.

o_O You weren't planning on going to a party after finals?
It is a general measure of cool.
For more info see Alter.

What a bitch.

Ikr.

If you die, there's only two things to worry about.
Whether you go to heaven or hell.
If you go to heaven, you've got nothing to worry about.
And if you go to hell you'll be so fucking busy shaking hands with people you know you won't have time to worry.

I fucking hate outhouses. I hate them because I remember reading somewhere that Black Widow Spiders attack people in the ass when they go on it. So now when ever I take a shit in an outhouse, I'm afraid of being bitten on the ass. So I can never relax, which brings another point. I hate it when I can't relax when I take a shit.