The Whining and Bitching Thread

Bah, just got bitched at for having a nose piercing in my headshot picture. I really don't think it's a big deal and this guy was the first to complain about it. He suggested I edit it out, which I'm not doing unless I get a ton of complaints. People who constantly want to put others in boxes really get on my nerves.

I got soooooo baked before bingo last night.

IMO cocaine is the dumbest. 20 minutes of being an overconfident alpha dick followed by many hours of fiending for more and being an irritable cunt. And it's SO EXPENSIVE in non-South/Latin America. Has no entheogenic or introspective properties to it, is awful for your heart, and there's really nowhere to "go" with it.

I dont like cocaine at all. I didnt get the fiending or the alpha dick part, just a bit of a pick-me-up feeling, but it was a bit of a waste.

I drank and got hammered mere hours before my orientation for my last job. Still managed to get the job. Pro.

I might try it once if it weren't so expensive and I knew if it was actually cocaine or not.

When you first start the highs seem to get higher but it comes crashing down on you quick and the lows become more frequent and the high is never the same again.

I always advise against it but some people can handle it 2-3 times and be fine never doing it again. For me that obviously wasn't the case as I struggled with it for a good 3 years.

Coke is one dark drug. I fucking hate the stuff. Did it twice and I was left crying on the comedown both times. Maybe I've just had bad stuff but those two experiences were enough for me to conclude that coke REALLY does not work well with me.

But in general, I think it's disgusting what that drug does to people. After a few snorts everyone starts to look like flies anxiously waiting their turn to climb onto a giant pile of shit. It brings out the worst in people: greed, uncontrolled desire, impulsiveness, inauthenticity and superficiality.