The Whining and Bitching Thread

There's this dude I work with who's going to push me to my personal limit when it comes to patience, and I'm normally a very reasonable person.

I asked him a question 5 times yesterday that was posed as a simple choice A or choice B, and he gave me 5 different answers, none of which answered the question. It's been years since I found myself wanting to beat someone down so badly.

There's this dude I work with who's going to push me to my personal limit when it comes to patience, and I'm normally a very reasonable person.

I asked him a question 5 times yesterday that was posed as a simple choice A or choice B, and he gave me 5 different answers, none of which answered the question. It's been years since I found myself wanting to beat someone down so badly.

I've dealt with that a ton myself. And it's almost always with software developers.

You got a job again, eh? I know last time I seen you lost your job.

Yeah man. Working in the Accounts Receivable department for a building materials supplier, performing cash applications.

The pay is good, and once they bring me on perm in January, the benefits are quite nice as well. The commute's a nightmare, but I didn't move to my current residence because of its proximity to companies that were hiring, rather to the company I was working for at the time.

He's just fucking with you.

Yeah man. Working in the Accounts Receivable department for a building materials supplier, performing cash applications.

The pay is good, and once they bring me on perm in January, the benefits are quite nice as well. The commute's a nightmare, but I didn't move to my current residence because of its proximity to companies that were hiring, rather to the company I was working for at the time.

Think you'll move closer?

I don't care about middle class eccentricities and mannerisms and I'm sick and tired of neurotic female behaviour.

This happened to me last week:

After a rather good day at work (quick painless jobs, no annoying customers), I get home nice and early and after running a few errands, I return home and ponder how to best spend my free arvo. I decide to take the dog down to the park and then head to my mechanic to try to sort out why my new car is running hot. I take a shower and get changed and then grab my wallet and phone and head out the door with the dog, only to realise as soon as the door closes that I've locked my keys inside the house. Shit. The missus is at work and isn't getting back until late, and I've blocked three cars in to the laneway down the side of my house, and one of the owners has already asked if I'll move my car soon please. ARGH.

I decide to try to open the locked kitchen window. It's one of those aluminium framed sliding jobbies. I get the flyscreen off, and manage to push the window half out of the sill so I can get a couple of fingers through the opening (I'm looking at my keys on the table on the other side of the window) but it's not enough, so I keep moving and manoeuvring the window hoping for more gap or to get the frame out of the sill altogether. Inevitably I try for too much and SMASH! and the whole thing shatters everywhere. I curse my stupidity a lot. My arm is bleeding. Awesome.

I grab my keys, go and park my car, tend to my arm and start googling glaziers. The second one I call agrees to come and fix it straight away for $180 (wince). I agree and start cleaning up glass, and then head out to grab some cash for him. When I get back he's waiting for me so I quickly park behind him in the laneway and let him in to do the job. He's an affable chap and the job is done quickly. Before he goes to leave, he compliments me on my car and we chat about old cars for a while. I say thanks and goodbye and jump in my car to let him leave. My car stalls as I'm reversing out of the laneway. He's already started backing out. I quickly try to start it but it's in reverse. I fumble and panic and assure myself that he will see me and stop reversing.

FUCK HE'S NOT STOPPING.

By the time my hand gets anywhere near the horn he plows into the front of my car. With his truck. His large glazier's truck. Into my beautiful old Holden that I just got on the road a week ago. Much front end damage ensues. He has a broken indicator lense. After swapping of details and apologies and reassurances from him that it will be sorted by his panel beater mate, he leaves. I park my battered car and retreat inside, utterly defeated. The dog does not get walked.

Well my philosophy professor has irritated me. After two tests where the study guide was a pretty close approximation of the test material, the 3rd test was out of left field with all sorts of tertiary information you A. Would have had to be in class to even have an inkling of and
B. Assign some importance to the offhand mention.

I haven't missed any classes so.....still stuck with guesses.

He's made some comments leading me to believe he might be under fire for his pass/grade ratios. I now cease to be surprised.

I decided to cut down on smoking weed after doing it pretty much every day for the last month. I have been smoking a lot of indica-heavy weeds these past couple months, so I'm pretty chemically dependent on weed for sleep. I drank some alcohol to try to induce sleep, but all I feel is a little tired. I doubt I'll sleep more than an hour or two, but at least I get that nonstop energy when I wake up.

WEED IS SHIT. All it does is turn sounds minds into I'm not saying it was aliens, but sirius is in alignment, illuminati NWO psychos.