The Whining and Bitching Thread

I know (never said I wasn't), I just like fucking with dog boy. I still think I'm a superior being to him in every way possible.

Never said this before Nephilim, but I've noticed... you have kind of an amazing memory. Like you remind me of shit I didn't even know I posted on here. And I'm known for my freakish memory so even that amazes me.

Dog boy... I like that one. But I'm probably about 12 in dog years.

Of your memory? You remembered exactly how long I'd been dating my ex-bitch and how old she was. Blew my mind.

Well, you have been here for about a 2 months, and you were girlfriend less for at least a couple weeks. It wasn't that hard to guess that you had dated her for 3-4 weeks.

Still, I was surprised. You remembered I was from Boston too, now that I think of it. Really surprised me.

Right now I'm gonna bitch because said ex-girlfriend is mad that I'm talking to her family/friends. Yet she wants to be best friends with my best friend (who is female) so... it's only fair, right?

Still, I was surprised. You remembered I was from Boston too, now that I think of it. Really surprised me.

I don't remember ANYTHING you say. Sometimes I read your post and by the time I get to the last word I forget what it was all about but some unknown force keeps me from reading it again because it's such an uninteresting fucking blabber.

I don't remember ANYTHING you say. Sometimes I read your post and by the time I get to the last word I forget what it was all about but some unknown force keeps me from reading it again because it's such an uninteresting fucking blabber.

I'm glad you at least read it once, Onder.

Was that clear enough?

So Sunday night is my last day of work and my last night before school starts. I had the flu last week and get a mini relapse. I get home ready to just pass out so I can feel halfway decent on my first day of school. I get home and let my dogs out of the cage and make the massive mistake of leaving my door open. One of my dogs has this terrible habit of peeing on furniture if she can't hold it. She pisses on my bed. The mattress is basically ruined so now I have to buy a new one. I wash the bed as well as I can and then try and dry it with my cousin's hair dryer. The hair dryer breaks. And now I have to go to the laundromat instead of going to sleep. I go the laundromat; when I get there the my key gets stuck in the ignition. Won't budge and I have to get a locksmith to replace the ignition. $300. I go home exhausted and pass out on the side of the bed that my dog didn't piss on.

So all in all the night cost me:
-new ignition: $300
-new hairdryer: $30
-new mattress: probably gonna be another $300

Next morning I'm wiped for the first day of school. I arrive and get ready to pay parking (which is a ridiculous $12) and I realize I don't have my wallet on me. Class starts in 15 minutes and its about a 30-40 minute drive to my house. I totally panic. Luckily I ran into someone from my program and he spots me. At lunch I rush home because I have no idea if I lost my wallet at the laundromat or something. I can't find it anywhere. I totally start to panic because I have to be back for my next class in an hour. I throw everything out of my bag and lo and behold it was at the bottom of my bag the whole time. So I drove home for nothing and now I have to pay another $12 for parking.

Actually from that moment on everything has been great and really love my program, but what an awful 24 hours.