The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'm not prying into somebody's personal life, I'm asking a simple question. TNB has already said he smokes weed, I was just asking if he grows too. It's legal to grow here with a card, and he obviously has a card.

... and it's 4am. Off to lick your BF's dirty sack you go.

It's weird to think we are both located in the US and it's 7:30 here. Such a time differential.... Fucking weather... Ended up calling off again and my boss said pretty much everyone did. Still today was payday and I've missed a fuckton of work this winter as is. It's frustrating.

And hell, even if it was still illegal, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to ask that question here, considering we have a thread where people openly talk about buying and using actual drugs.

I'm not prying into somebody's personal life, I'm asking a simple question. TNB has already said he smokes weed, I was just asking if he grows too. It's legal to grow here with a card, and he obviously has a card.

I didn't really want to get into it ... but I'm currently in a bit of a bind with the law, which is one of the main reasons I don't want plants in my house.

I rarely even use my card, the only reason I have it is just incase I get stopped, searched and charged. I don't even need it, most of my friends grow and the few dispensaries I rarely go to are run by some of those same guys.

Any good spots out there in LB worth checking out?

It's cool, you didn't have to answer if you didn't want to. Carpe needs to just shut the fuck up though.

In regards to dispensaries and stuff in Long Beach, there's really nothing special, most places are kind of expensive. I usually go over to some of the places in Wilmington/San Pedro because it's a bit cheaper, but it's still probably nothing that your friends can't beat. There's one place though where you can get 2 ounces of some of their lower shelf stuff for like $250-300 (regular bud, not shake), which seems like a pretty good deal to me. It's not their best stuff, but all dispensary weed is still pretty damn good.

Any cool places out in your area to check out?

Any cool places out in your area to check out?

No, theres actually no dispensaries in my city ... but I know a couple of good spots in the SanFer Valley area. Ounces for about $250, but i'm talking about top notch heavy hitting stuff, not the whammy that's littered in most of the dispensaries. I think they do 5g's for $50 too if your not trying to go big.

edit: One of my buddies dropped me off a quarter on Friday, and as of today I have about .5 of a gram left. :lol:

No, theres actually no dispensaries in my city ... but I know a couple of good spots in the SanFer Valley area. Ounces for about $250, but i'm talking about top notch heavy hitting stuff, not the whammy that's littered in most of the dispensaries. I think they do 5g's for $50 too if your not trying to go big.
That sounds like a real nice deal.

edit: One of my buddies dropped me off a quarter on Friday, and as of today I have about .5 of a gram left. :lol:

:headbang:

fuck that new health insurance law. what a scam and waste of money. I DON'T FUCKING GET SICK. and if i do, a fucking tylenol or nyquil can fix it. FUCK OBAMACARE AND FUCK THE USA.

fuck that new health insurance law. what a scam and waste of money. I DON'T FUCKING GET SICK. and if i do, a fucking tylenol or nyquil can fix it. FUCK OBAMACARE AND FUCK THE USA.

If you don't like it here, then go back to Europe you fucking racist.

I found out today that my work van that I just spent $4000 fixing and subsequently crashed two days after getting it back from said fixing will be written off as a total loss by the insurance company as the cost of repairs is too great. So that's $4K down the drain then. And now I need a new work van.