The Whining and Bitching Thread

I don't think that would gain traction around here. We just have homeless people.
It drives me nuts. Not only do I have to sit and watch some designer hippie throw stuff around when I'd just rather sit and mind my own business, but then they do the walk around with the hat thing with this look of expectation, like I'm supposed to feel wowed that they've just put on this amazing show for me. I hope one of them gets run over.

Reactions: Sirjack and CiG
0902-theyre-hippies.jpg

Just saying at least they produced some worthwhile music like Hendrix, The Grateful Dead, Canned Heat, Big Brother & The Holding Company, etc. back then, unlike now.

Last edited:
"At least they have the courage of conviction."

Just one of many cliche sayings that I can't stand.
One could say this about Hitler, Stalin, Mao, the KKK, and on and on.

Firmly holding a belief and never considering other beliefs, views or information as well as the thought that you might be incorrect is not courageous.
Exactly. It's not ballsy as much as it's just pedantic, narrow-minded, and retarded.

God hates hippies, they smell each other's BO while listening to Jerry Garcia.

I'm having an unexpected day off today because my stupid cunting work website had a 'system error' when I uploaded my insurance certificate of currency a couple of months ago and no-one notified me that it had been rejected. Instead of giving us any notice or chance to rectify the situation, General Manager Fuckbastard sent an email out at 2pm yesterday informing about 30 techs including myself that they'd be taken off capacity until they are compliant and then promptly turned his phone off and went home. I woke up to no work. I've spent the whole morning getting this shit sorted.