The Whining and Bitching Thread

I thought they were both smoked in the same way. Or at least similarly enough. I honestly don't know, I would never touch that shit.

The crack pipe is just a straight tube and the fire has to slide inside and burn the crack like you're smoking weed or tobacco

The meth pipe has a bowl on the end
The fire never actually touches the meth
The meth isn't burned it's heated
And melts and the vaporization Temp is only 2 degrees above the melting point
You're inhaling the vapor that happens just a couple of degrees after the solid melts into liquid
If the fire actually burns the meth,you won't be able to get high, you're just wasting dope

In addition to smoking them different
They're actually completely different chemical structures
Crack is smokable cocaine
Meth is chemically similar to the Adderall given to hyperactivity disorder kids
Meth is chemically similar to the taurine in energy drinks, it's like a caffeine buzz times a thousand

When I googled "crack pipe" half of the effing images were meth pipes
Which would be confusing as hell if you don't know that meth and crack are smoked differently

When I googled "crack pipe" half of the effing images were meth pipes
Which would be confusing as hell if you don't know that meth and crack are smoked differently

Yea, this is what got me confused. Ive also seen people on tv shows and shit refer to the meth pipe as a crack pipe. I don't surround myself with people who use this shit, so I didnt know how they were smoked. Technically you dont even smoke meth, you vaporize it. Im more of a weed and liquor guy, and the exceedingly rare pharmaceutical like low dose oxy and various amps.

In addition to smoking them different
They're actually completely different chemical structures
Crack is smokable cocaine
Meth is chemically similar to the Adderall given to hyperactivity disorder kids
Meth is chemically similar to the taurine in energy drinks, it's like a caffeine buzz times a thousand

Yea, I pretty much knew all this. IIrc meth is basically dextroamphetamine but with an extra methyl group added to the amine. And no, taurine is not chemically similar to meth at all, not sure where you got that idea.

edit: fucking love how the example gif of meth is white, whereas the one smoking crack is black. lol

Fucking finally getting calls from recruiters and I've been on the job hunt for a year now. Not so much as a call/email this whole time and today within an hour of each other I get an interview scheduled from an online app and a call from a recruiter on another position. Was starting to think I was blacklisted or something...

Good luck! I just got hired this past weekend and have been hunting for a little over a year now. It took a long time for me to get a bite, but one interview = one new job for me.

Yea, this is what got me confused. Ive also seen people on tv shows and shit refer to the meth pipe as a crack pipe. I don't surround myself with people who use this shit, so I didnt know how they were smoked. Technically you dont even smoke meth, you vaporize it. Im more of a weed and liquor guy, and the exceedingly rare pharmaceutical like low dose oxy and various amps. you can't smoke crack out of a meth pipe and you can't smoke meth out of a crack pipe
That's why I showed both being used for comparison

Yea, I pretty much knew all this. IIrc meth is basically dextroamphetamine but with an extra methyl group added to the amine. And no, taurine is not chemically similar to meth at all, not sure where you got that idea.

Meth is closer to caffeine, sorta, but if I'm high on meth, I can't feel caffeine do shit
When I'm high on meth the taurine in energy drinks really really really amps up my high for some reason

edit: fucking love how the example gif of meth is white, whereas the one smoking crack is black. lol
Didn't do the black and white thing on purpose
It was just what I could find

I don't know what kind of chemistry you are talking about, but caffeine isnt similar to meth either. High melting point does not make it somehow similar. Unless you are talking about how it makes you feel, but I can't imagine the rush of meth being anything like caffeine. AFAIK it is like a drop of water compared to a raging waterfall.

Thanks and congrats!

Thanks. Been out of the lab for roughly 5 years and was really worried that I would never have a chance. But I got a medical technologist job at a really good company, so im hoping things work out for the best.

I don't know what kind of chemistry you are talking about, but caffeine isnt similar to meth either. High melting point does not make it somehow similar. Unless you are talking about how it makes you feel, but I can't imagine the rush of meth being anything like caffeine. AFAIK it is like a drop of water compared to a raging waterfall.
Well Dallas has now got a billion different ways to make meth
With people saying that the different recipes are supposedly different end products
You've got some people saying some recipes are like "caffeine on steroids" or something with other recipes closer to Adderall
The different recipes now involve completely different sets of chemicals than before with some of the Dallas meth made out of the universal-bug-killer
The fact that taurine amps up my meth high prolly means that the meth i am getting now has got to be a totally different set of chemicals than when I started using 25 years ago
People say that the ingredients in the meth that I was using when I was 12 were ingredients that you can't get a hold of anywhere in the USA anymore
I really don't actually know what the hell ingredients are going into the meth that Dallas has been using the last 10 years