The Whining and Bitching Thread

Well Dallas has now got a billion different ways to make meth
With people saying that the different recipes are supposedly different end products
You've got some people saying some recipes are like "caffeine on steroids" or something with other recipes closer to Adderall
The different recipes now involve completely different sets of chemicals than before with some of the Dallas meth made out of the universal-bug-killer
The fact that taurine amps up my meth high prolly means that the meth i am getting now has got to be a totally different set of chemicals than when I started using 25 years ago
People say that the ingredients in the meth that I was using when I was 12 were ingredients that you can't get a hold of anywhere in the USA anymore
I really don't actually know what the hell ingredients are going into the meth that Dallas has been using the last 10 years

I think you are mistaking possible intermediate and byproducts as chemical similarity. I really don't know all that much about meth production, and honestly don't really want to. One of the only things I do know is that pseudoephedrine is one of the most popularly known intermediates and is chemically similar to meth. Im guessing that people are learning how to use other drugs to synthesize meth from, since pseudoephedrine, while OTC, is regulated. Is the meth any different in feeling today than you used to remember? The intermediate steps don't really matter too much as long as the proper product is synthesized in the end. I know that meth is a racemic mixture (like adderall), and this ratio would affect potency, but yet still be the same chemically (just like dexedrine is basically a more pure form of adderall). Street drugs probably have higher levels of impurities that arent removed, so this could also affect how you feel. You should probably consider not doing this shit, but im guessing that this is something you've already heard before and dont want to do.

Not about being on or off topic mate, it's that you don't edit your first post with extra shit and instead double, triple and quadruple post.

I agree, but fuck I was tempted to cut that sentence up into 5 parts and reply to each one in a separate post.

Reactions: EchoForever and CiG
idk, ive never viewed double posting like the plague that some people make it out to be. I avoid it because I know how to properly use a forum, but just scroll and the problem is solved. Just thank the goddamn gods we dont have to look at that stupid cow or whatever used to be in that hideous eyesore of a signature.

giphy-gif.18467

Not about being on or off topic mate, it's that you don't edit your first post with extra shit and instead double, triple and quadruple post.
It's 4 30 pm and I've been up since 9 30 AM yesterday

I think you are mistaking possible intermediate and byproducts as chemical similarity. I really don't know all that much about meth production, and honestly don't really want to. One of the only things I do know is that pseudoephedrine is one of the most popularly known intermediates and is chemically similar to meth. Im guessing that people are learning how to use other drugs to synthesize meth from, since pseudoephedrine, while OTC, is regulated. Is the meth any different in feeling today than you used to remember? The intermediate steps don't really matter too much as long as the proper product is synthesized in the end. I know that meth is a racemic mixture (like adderall), and this ratio would affect potency, but yet still be the same chemically (just like dexedrine is basically a more pure form of adderall). Street drugs probably have higher levels of impurities that arent removed, so this could also affect how you feel. You should probably consider not doing this shit, but im guessing that this is something you've already heard before and dont want to do.
What I think might be happening is that the proper product is not actually being made anymore (not since the DEA came to Dallas and arrested 38 people in Dallas in one single day) it's not merely weaker, I think it is really just not the right end product synthesized, this new shit isn't even addictive, i haven't had any in a couple of months and i not even having a craving for it

I agree, but fuck I was tempted to cut that sentence up into 5 parts and reply to each one in a separate post.
Hahahaha
idk, ive never viewed double posting like the plague that some people make it out to be. I avoid it because I know how to properly use a forum, but just scroll and the problem is solved. Just thank the goddamn gods we dont have to look at that stupid cow or whatever used to be in that hideous eyesore of a signature.
The quadruple posting thing was because it's almost 5pm and I haven't had a chance to sleep since 9 30 AM yesterday
And with out the drugs, even

The occasional double post is fine, but 4 consecutive small posts about nothing, formatted like a sped? A little much.
Let's see you go this long without sleep and see what happens

What I think might be happening is that the proper product is not actually being made anymore (not since the DEA came to Dallas and arrested 38 people in Dallas in one single day) it's not merely weaker, I think it is really just not the right end product synthesized, this new shit isn't even addictive, i haven't had any in a couple of months and i not even having a craving for it

Blessing in disguise. You clean now, or have you started using something else?

I've been sober for awhile now

Being sober is probably not going to be able to be a permanent thing though

Probably go back to drinking alcohol

No time for sleep when you're working tirelessly to clear your name and restore your dignity by posting videos of yourself in disgusting public situations to a bunch of people on a forum that would rather you'd just fuck off.
That is actually kinda what happened

Fuck. I hate when people have to do something on a very specific day. My aunt is throwing a fit because my brother and I won't drive up to the mountains (a two hour drive one-way) on a Sunday afternoon for a birthday dinner for our Grandma. I told her we'd be happy to come if they had it Saturday instead and we could stay the night, enjoy our time with family and not have to rush out right after eating, etc. "But Saturday isn't her birthday..." Jesus Christ do you have to be so fucking literal? She's consistently done this the past few years. Let's inconvenience the people who still work for a living and have to hold a schedule because the concept of unnecessary stress is lost on your retired ass. Funny thing? Grandma totally gets it and doesn't even care if we come or not.

Since it's Valentine's day this also brings up the thought: All the couples I know where they celebrate the day a week before or a week after to avoid the restaurant fuss? All in a way, way better place with their relationship. Seems like the perfect "Are you cool or an entitled bitch" test.

Fuck. I hate when people have to do something on a very specific day. My aunt is throwing a fit because my brother and I won't drive up to the mountains (a two hour drive one-way) on a Sunday afternoon for a birthday dinner for our Grandma. I told her we'd be happy to come if they had it Saturday instead and we could stay the night, enjoy our time with family and not have to rush out right after eating, etc. "But Saturday isn't her birthday..." Jesus Christ do you have to be so fucking literal? She's consistently done this the past few years. Let's inconvenience the people who still work for a living and have to hold a schedule because the concept of unnecessary stress is lost on your retired ass. Funny thing? Grandma totally gets it and doesn't even care if we come or not.

Since it's Valentine's day this also brings up the thought: All the couples I know where they celebrate the day a week before or a week after to avoid the restaurant fuss? All in a way, way better place with their relationship. Seems like the perfect "Are you cool or an entitled bitch" test.
i totally agree with you here
you're aunt's being a bitch