The Whining and Bitching Thread

That's what you get for serving it without the fucking mashed potatoes.

Tried to update my phone today, and the update didn't take and the phone doesnt boot up. Last option is boot into safe mode, back up data, and do a factory reset. Im taking it to Verizon and have those fuckers do it for me since their update didn't fucking work. Thanks a lot, last thing I need the day before I leave on vacation.

The girl who bought me this phone sucks at math

She's got 1 thousand 6 hundred dollars every fucking month (until a few days ago I thought it was the monthly standard minimum of $750) and even though she's sleeping outside (and therefore not paying any kind of rent) and she's not doing any kind of intoxicating substances, ( not even alcohol) she's STILL somehow managing to blow through every single penny, every single month, and she's bitching at me to get my check turned back on

I've been in a music writing rut lately with my mind overclocked from work. It doesnt help I suck at writing music with other people too, or have severe anxiety when it comes to writing music with others after bad past band experiences. I try to make Terasophe an all genre-but mostly metal- outlet, but everything is coming out so much alike sounding that it upsets me.

I dont want to give up writing music because thats what im most passionate about. I'm afraid Id end up doing something regretful if I let go of my passion.