The Whining and Bitching Thread

I've heard some people say its ototoxic and has spiked their T but have also read stories on TinnitusTalk that it actually helped and in some cases "cured" their T. I personally would put a steroid in my body.

*wouldnt

Last edited:
Fuck it is ungodly fucking cold right now and will be tomorrow

-33 degrees F tomorrow when I leave for work, wind chill has been as low as -65 degrees F

Fuck that shit.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem
Shit I can relate to that, going to be cold here tomorrow, we are only going for 29c tomorrow. :p

Fuck it is ungodly fucking cold right now and will be tomorrow

-33 degrees F tomorrow when I leave for work, wind chill has been as low as -65 degrees F

Fuck that shit.

Everyone in Michigan got an emergency alert to keep our theromostats at below 65F on this night, the coldest night, of similar to your aforementioned temperatures, because one of Consumer's Energy's' gas stores went up in flames earlier today. Luckily I use Semco but the annoyance at not knowing if they use the same sources is palpable. And I have several animals which cannot be that cold. My sacrifice was 70F.

Apparently part of the state are without power now too. Fuckin shitshow. And then it's about to be 50F in like three days.

Glad someone else is suffering too though I see you guy.