The Whining and Bitching Thread

Bass and backing vocals. The main songwriter is my buddy chris, who does guitar and vocals. He and the other guitarist Jeff write most of the core guitar riffs and melodies, and Chris writes lyrics (used to be our former drummer, who co-wrote lyrics to a few songs.)

I used to be the guitarist and co-vocals of a really shitty noiscore/experimental metal band called Sickness in the System. It was hot fucking garbage though.

If there's only one guitar in a band (with a non-guitar instrument like a keyboard or a sax) you could probably play guitar as a rythym or bass and it could actually sound really awesome

I was thinking about that.
My mind gets endless with ideas. I think thats partially why I'm in a rut too. My mind is flooded with too many ideas.

Im in so much shit right now...i made an instagram post where i talked about suing my school...either someone was being careless or someone straight up snitched but the school found out

Now theyre bringing up a bunch of other shit like destruction of school property, skipping class, and me being "half naked" in the hallway which is a lie, i was more like a quarter naked

Now im kind of fucked because the public school schedule means ill probably miss a family vacation so its either staying in the private school or getting my GED

I really cant go back because i framed another kid for something pretty serious to distract the school and if they find out im fucked

Im in so much shit right now...i made an instagram post where i talked about suing my school...either someone was being careless or someone straight up snitched but the school found out

Now theyre bringing up a bunch of other shit like destruction of school property, skipping class, and me being "half naked" in the hallway which is a lie, i was more like a quarter naked

Now im kind of fucked because the public school schedule means ill probably miss a family vacation so its either staying in the private school or getting my GED

I really cant go back because i framed another kid for something pretty serious to distract the school and if they find out im fucked
just go get a mutherfucking GED tommorow

Reactions: PrincessHades
Or stop creating another paper trail here, just like what happened to you with insta.

Or stop creating another paper trail here, just like what happened to you with insta.

Its not really traceable to me...neither is my instagram, it doesnt have my name on it so i just denied that it was mine and said i didnt have one

Honestly i dont really give a fuck