The Whining and Bitching Thread

Finally got a job offer after a year and a half off and not so much as a single interview was offered. Took having a friend there get me an interview- lo and behold I did well and got the offer. Seems like the world runs on nepotism rather than actual qualifications. Shit is fucked up. The job is back office support for financial advisers at a major bank. Pay is good and it's supposedly low stress most of the time, but back on the shitty commute and I really hate having to go to the city...

If you want a character reference just ask. I'll write a glowing reference explaining that you're a psychopath, serial killer in the making and pathological liar. I'll recommend nothing less than 10 years.

My school better stop stalking my instagram. I got bitched for lying about it not being mine and they showed me a printout of my page. First of all how did they even get that? Apparently my profile pic is obviously me (its the same pic i have on this site).

Saying a dude is me because he has long hair is like saying a black dude is Barack Obama because he's black. Same exact concept.

They really have no business stalking my shit regardless of whether its me, just because i happen to go to school there doesnt give them the right to try to control my personal life.

Theyre threatening me with some honor council bullshit now and i just said that i wasnt planning on going to school there much longer anyways

What is happening with your Instagram that is making your school ask you about it? Much less look it up in the first place?

Reactions: CiG
Saying a dude is me because he has long hair is like saying a black dude is Barack Obama because he's black. Same exact concept.

Nah not really, nobody said "that's you because you're white and so is the Instagram dude" they looked at your race first and then any characteristics that might stand out, like long hair for example. If Obama also had an afro maybe you'd have a point. Also even though you have shades on that's still very obviously you.

Nah not really, nobody said "that's you because you're white and so is the Instagram dude" they looked at your race first and then any characteristics that might stand out, like long hair for example. If Obama also had an afro maybe you'd have a point. Also even though you have shades on that's still very obviously you.

You missed my point, lots of guys have long hair and lots of guys are black. Using things like that to distinguish someone when no other features are available isnt specific enough.

I did make a post that sort of implied what state i lived in but even then i dont feel like thats enough...i dont even care honestly. Anyone who stalks me that intensely needs to get a fucking life

What is happening with your Instagram that is making your school ask you about it? Much less look it up in the first place?

I threatened to sue the school and someone snitched or something. The fact that theyre being so defensive makes me optimistic :D

You missed my point, lots of guys have long hair and lots of guys are black. Using things like that to distinguish someone when no other features are available isnt specific enough.

No you missed the point dummy, it wasn't just one feature, it was two. You're white and long-haired, that's more than just one feature. Also you blatantly look like you in that photo and anybody who has seen your face on a regular basis would easily be able to tell it's you hahaha. It's not even similar to the being black thing you mentioned.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
My school better stop stalking my instagram. I got bitched for lying about it not being mine and they showed me a printout of my page. First of all how did they even get that? Apparently my profile pic is obviously me (its the same pic i have on this site).

They really have no business stalking my shit regardless of whether its me, just because i happen to go to school there doesnt give them the right to try to control my personal life.

Theyre threatening me with some honor council bullshit now and i just said that i wasnt planning on going to school there much longer anyways
just go ahead and get a GED tomorrow
that should solve your problem

Reactions: PrincessHades
Apparently the principal is going around telling people about the whole vaping/instagram thing. Not only is she stalking me online but she is also fucking telling people about this shit and literally laughing about it like its a joke when it almost made me fucking homeless. Im not surprised because she has a tendency to go into detail with students about school issues and i also recorded her speaking in an unprofessional and condescending manner with me

I literally want to go into the office and bitchslap this stupid bitch. Im not sure if i should confront her directly or go to the main director of the school and report her for unprofessional behavior. The only hard evidence i have is towards the stuff she said to me which wont really do much but if i had hard evidence for her telling other students about all this I could probably get her reprimanded in some way. Even without it she'd probably get a talking too at least.

Another option would be to play a little dirtier and falsely accuse her of something life ruining, which honestly is more fitting. She's an easy target