The Whining and Bitching Thread

Just as well the internet is anonymous and threatening to falsely accuse someone of something life ruining could never be traced back to a specific user.

Reactions: CiG
@HadesRagnazrath vaping almost made you homeless? :lol: please explain

Also arent you denying that instagram page is yours? If you go to her or the directer and complain about it than you would be burning yourself dumbass. Pay no attention to that cunt.

I almost got kicked out of my parents house because the school emailed my mom about my ig post.

I wasnt going to talk about the stalking so much as the spreading rumors among other things

I should probably just ignore the dyke like you said and next time she asks me something just respond with "sorry, im not talking to you". She thinks shes all intimidating and i feel like if i said something like that it would shut her the fuck up

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Got all these "likes" on tinder at the moment but haven't come across them when I've been swiping. Stupid app should just put those who have liked you at the front of the queue so you aren't wasting so much time.

Got all these "likes" on tinder at the moment but haven't come across them when I've been swiping. Stupid app should just put those who have liked you at the front of the queue so you aren't wasting so much time.

Is your tinder pic one of the ones TechB or CiG created for you? They should reap some real quality "likes" on tinder!

Reactions: CiG
Is your tinder pic one of the ones TechB or CiG created for you? They should reap some real quality "likes" on tinder!
Yeah one of them is that one with my cheeky smirk. Bitches have been liking me, and the app is telling me so, yet they're not showing up in my queue.

Wahhhh