The Whining and Bitching Thread

I'd probably recommend moving interstate. Should see the problem clear up after that.

I get throbbing in my ears sometimes after a nap or when trying to get to sleep after a concert. It's too fast to be my pulse so I figured it was a nervous system/ears stressed thing, or something to do with sleep inertia in the nap scenario. Since I had a recurring ear infection in my left ear, that one has throbbed ridiculously fast sometimes to the point that I'd describe it as fluttering.

If the WA government have to pay $290billion to settle the land rights case the state will cease to exist anyway so no one will live in WA. Fuck I hope my in laws don't have to migrate east.

Jimmy will open his bedroom to you!
Considering it's worth more than the gross state product of WA I can't figure out how anyone but a lawyer can see the state paying such a bill. Even if the figure comes down based on previous cases it still has the potential to bankrupt the state. But good luck...to the lawyers!

Given no state here could actually afford to do pay such a bill in a lump sum it would have to be some form of payment system. Besides there isn't a group of people in the world no matter what race or creed who couldn't be guaranteed to take a lump sum like that and piss it up against a wall only to blame the government for ruining them when the money was all gone.

Reactions: CiG
I reckon the same could be said giving that much too any single group.
Still as the saying goes, shoot for the moon, end up in the stars.

I had to google Maori people. This is the featured image on their Wikipedia page, lol

Haka_performed_during_US_Defense_Secretary's_visit_to_New_Zealand_(1).jpg
I think it's a muscle twitch.
Few weeks ago I had an unexplained muscle twitch around one of my elbows all day long for 2-3 days. Kinda freaked me out, but fortunately it went away. Ear twitch sounds way more annoying.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG and Onder
I had to google Maori people. This is the featured image on their Wikipedia page, lol

View attachment 22689

In my experience Maoris are super nice and chill, one of my best buddies growing up was a Maori dude (he eventually moved back though) but those bastards are built for combat, much like Samoans. Just check this wedding out:

Few weeks ago I had an unexplained muscle twitch around one of my elbows all day long for 2-3 days. Kinda freaked me out, but fortunately it went away. Ear twitch sounds way more annoying.

I was advised to take some regular muscle relaxant but it went away on its own, it felt like when your ears need to pop or when you get some water inside your ear. Can't imagine how weird that sensation would be in the elbow lmao that would be super annoying.

In my experience Maoris are super nice and chill, one of my best buddies growing up was a Maori dude (he eventually moved back though) but those bastards are built for combat, much like Samoans. Just check this wedding out:

:lol:

I was advised to take some regular muscle relaxant but it went away on its own, it felt like when your ears need to pop or when you get some water inside your ear. Can't imagine how weird that sensation would be in the elbow lmao that would be super annoying.
Yeah, it was kind of a nervous feeling, as if I'd just binged a really fast-paced video game and my muscles were trembling with fatigue. It was especially noticeable while using the computer mouse, and made using the mouse kinda awkward.

Reactions: CiG