The Whining and Bitching Thread

Fuck I really lucked out with the first oven here then. Not only would it have cost me a lot more to fix it certainly wouldn't have taken 2 minutes to fix. I'd have had to remove all four sides and the back then remove about eight guides which held the elements in, then taken the elements out and replaced them. I'd have also had to panel beat the shell because I'm pretty sure the prick of a builder who built this place got factory seconds for the kitchen and heater and we didn't find out until they broke and we had to replace them.

Sometimes having builders that aren't dodgy cunts looking for every way to rip of their clients pays off too. :) Thankfully our builder lost his contract with the national company he was building for not long after he built this place.

Reactions: Satanstoenail
Couple of days ago my PS4 basically kicked the bucket, need to get it looked at, and today my Logitech G602 wireless mouse revealed that it might be on its last legs too. :erk:

Fucking Logitech shit me. I spent about 10 years as an authorised service agent, they sold (mostly) good products and I got barely any warranty claims. But after about 2013 I stopped selling anything Logitech because their support was shit and their product quality dropped, especially their wireless keyboards, mice and trackballs.

Fucking Logitech shit me. I spent about 10 years as an authorised service agent, they sold (mostly) good products and I got barely any warranty claims. But after about 2013 I stopped selling anything Logitech because their support was shit and their product quality dropped, especially their wireless keyboards, mice and trackballs.
Yeah, I got a Logitech mouse where the shitty copper tension spring in the click mechanism went fucked very quickly. I opened it up and got it usable again, but very fiddly to do. Later replaced it with a cheap Microsoft mouse, which seems to have had the scroll wheel partially disintegrate in the summer heat, but it still works fine. Meanwhile my Logitech keyboard from 2003 is still going strong.

Logitech and Cannon seemed to both share dodgy wifi units between about 2008 and 2015. It was far from all units but there was a heap of them that would work one day then stop working the next, only to come back the day after. But the main faults I found with Logitech in the years before I stopped selling them was circuitry, cold joints, bad joints, shit soldering in general, bad connectors. I've still got a wireless Logitech keyboard and mouse from about the same year (2003) and they are working but pretty much everything else Logitech I've had is gone, even the surround speakers I've got have never worked like they should, but I'm too lazy to change them. For basic systems I can't really fault the cheap as fuck Microsoft wired keyboards, I pay $3 each for them and they seem to go forever.

what happened? Is it loading up and not reading the disc? Is their a weird noise coming from the disc drive?

It's something I've never seen before. I turn it on, it acts like it needs to do a system check similar to if it's not turned off properly, it loads and then goes to an error message that leaves you no option other than to cancel the process and it shuts itself back down. Way beyond my knowledge lmfao.

It's something I've never seen before. I turn it on, it acts like it needs to do a system check similar to if it's not turned off properly, it loads and then goes to an error message that leaves you no option other than to cancel the process and it shuts itself back down. Way beyond my knowledge lmfao.
hmmm havent heard of that one before either. What's the error code/number?

Sooo I may be back here more often. Had been hanging out on r/metal and it's Discord due to the large userbase, but the lefty/SJW crowd has become so outspoken it's unbearable. It's to the point you can't have a simple conversation without "Oh, well they may be sketch because once they toured with band X, who's ex-guitarist had a tattoo that may or may not represent _____." Can you kindly shut the fuck up with your mock offense so we can talk about music please? I've even tried humoring them a couple of times with some mild agreement on the matter to satiate them, but it only makes them more rabid.

You look other places and it's a bunch of right wing racist nutjobs, or at the bare minimum edgelords trying to come off as such. Unfuckinbelievable.

Why does everything have to devolve into politics? And it's not even the interesting kind like policy disagreements where a thoughtful discussion can be had. Just a bunch of tribal far-left or far-right "repeat after me exactly verbatim or you're the enemy" kind of horse shit.

Reactions: CiG
I recommend the Revelation of Doom forum man. Huge userbase, diverse, active, all kinds of discussions, no real rabid political atmosphere that I've seen.

Reactions: Draehl
RoD is the way to go. It’s like NWN’s old forum but they removed all political bullshit (illegal to talk about, just like it should be on all metal forums) and favoriting labels that were friends to the nwn family.

I post there as Bones. Not nearly as often as I have here in the past but it’s my go to now that things are pretty empty here and no one really talks about anything new any more.

Reactions: Draehl
Somehow fell in lust with the girl who is going to remain celibate for the foreseeable future

She's decided that she wants to spend a huge amount of time hanging out with me

Oh, wait,
this should be in the males and females thread