The Whining and Bitching Thread

Based off the rest of the ensemble she was wearing I am pretty sure the only "fire" she was breathing involved getting tested the next day.

post-22-1240976678.png

???

Also, wouldn't the fire burn back into the girls vagina if it's at level with the lighter? It would be more accurate if the lighter was elevated above the vagina and the gasoline was sprayed upward.

Speaking of slutness, so this woman wearing a shirt the other day that read "I may have a bad mouth but I can do good things with it".
......................................Really? That's what you want your shirt to say?That's really what you want to advertise?Why not just get one that says "I give great blowjobs, ask for a free sample" or something and cut to the fucking chase. Total lack of self respect, and women wonder why they get objectified.

I highly agree with you on this.

and electric retard ftw

@oci- are you calling me a retard for thinking that it's absolutely rediculous that a guy can't choose one thing (person) over the other?

@dd- saying I should keep it short?

I said what I said and it isn't what you quoted. I just find it hilarious that you juxtapose casual 'getting-ass' so casually up against something you think is worse, when both are idiocy and nothing you technically should even be bothering with at all. However, most of your posts in the GD have centered around some kind of trashy boy drama of one form or another and I don't really expect logic to surface at this point. But I wish it would so you would keep posting and be well liked rather than inevitably attract creeps and get bashed for almost never talking about anything else.

Please understand that I didn't go into detail, and rather attempted to paint a bigger picture to vent my grievances as well as to not bore other readers. I apologize for coming off as a trashy individual because I'm really not like that at all, and would rather refrain from appearing that way. I don't post on the forums all that often, so when I throw something out there to get it off my chest I don't consider what my posts all together sound like.

On a completely different note, I find it kind of odd that the spare buttons attached to the tags of a jacket are usually sewn on better than the original buttons on the coat. The point of having a spare button is to replace a lost or damaged one, but shouldn't a person sew the original buttons on a coat so that there is a lesser chance of losing one because it has fallen off? Anybody catching my drift?

in your avatar you kind of look like the girl from "the bourne identity".

dodge is trying to hit me for $300 for regular maintenance. i cant afford this shit right now...

opprotunistic fucking scum. the hourly rates these fucks charge are insane
~gR~

oil change, allignment, battery check... typical stuff.

i may just go on base and throw it on the star card... i hate going on base though.

edit: i have a 07 dodge caliber
~gR~