The Worst Coverartwork!!!

replicator

Made in Vinnland
Dec 3, 2001
Panama City
Visit site
I have been listening to metal for almost 10 year, but in my entire life I never seen a cover for and album like that....this is the champion ladies and gentlemens

Helnwein_MM_021703smF.jpg

Hmmm... has a slight resemblance to a Pet Shop Boys cover. :)

It amuses me. I'm actually a big Manson fan and I think it's kinda cool that he's still carrying on his mission of shocking people long after the traditional blashpemy and blood effect wore off.

Yeah, Manowars got some really shitty covers, so does most Grindcore. Just mutilated people or mutilated naked people.

Originally posted by poptartofdeath
It amuses me. I'm actually a big Manson fan and I think it's kinda cool that he's still carrying on his mission of shocking people long after the traditional blashpemy and blood effect wore off.

Yeah, Manowars got some really shitty covers, so does most Grindcore. Just mutilated people or mutilated naked people.

Hey popastofdeath you shocked when you saw the artwork? This is very funny to me man...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by replicator
Hey popastofdeath you shocked when you saw the artwork? This is very funny to me man...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shocked to see it from the man Falwell would have me believe had sex with 6 cows WHILE defecating on as many crosses as come to mind. (which begs another question, what record label would pay for a band to go on tour if all they're going to do is have sex with animals and poop for the whole show?)

He wanted to piss people off and get reactions and I think it worked :)

Alright then....I'll be the badguy and say, "I like it"....no I'm not kidding. I think Marilyn is pretty slick most of the time. The new album (and I don't know much about it) is based on old cabaret stuff, and the strange art scene in Germany before the war. Around that time the two most famous people in the world were Adolf Hitler, and Charlie Chaplin.....who had startlingly similar mustaches. Point being....I'm pretty sure Manson is pointing out the fact that he shares the same initials as Mickey Mouse....both are pretty famous faces.....both for opposite things. Maybe I'm just running at the mouth here....but I was serious when I said I like it.

Go ahead and laugh......

Manson is lame. I just can't believe he'd shit on mickey mouse. I don't know about you guys but he is unworthy to wears such a thing. Mickey is fucking cooler than mason will ever be. Mickey doesn't pretend to be some thing to make money, he just an honest mouse making a honest living.

This was mentioned in another thread on the general music discussion board already, but the worst album cover I have EVER seen is by a band called Wolf. I have never heard them before but saw it in a catalog when me and my friends were partying in our hotel after Milwaukee Metalfest. That had all of us laughing our asses off for quite awhile. It is Horrible...