The Worst Coverartwork!!!

Quite intelligent fellow indeed, and I've never been too bothered by his stance as it is clearly stated as manufactured and for reasons not entirely stemming from profit, that and I watched a biography to explain much of his antics.
I actually like that cover too.
And no, you don't know who I am, I just happened to be on another ultimate metal type forum and like Opeth and all, so I snuck by...
Oh well.

poptartofdeath-
"...what record label would pay for a band to go on tour if all they're going to do is have sex with animals and poop for the whole show?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: A record label that understands the need to feed strange fetishes?

As long as you think Manson is a twister fuck, he's happy. I liked his first album with The Beautiful People, but it didn't keep my interest for long. Maybe I was subconsciously turned off by his apparent need to be perceived as a sicko. I guess that's showbiz.

You're all gonna flame me for this, but one of the worst pieces of cover art is Opeth's My Arms, Your Hearse. Absolutely flawless album, horrible looking cover!

Awe, come on!
blowingup.gif

I like its darkness and uncertainty, it looks cold. It is rather blurry. I like the choice of colors though....the black/blue/purple blend. But to each his own. Is Still Life your favorite cover?

Originally posted by poptartofdeath
Shocked to see it from the man Falwell would have me believe had sex with 6 cows WHILE defecating on as many crosses as come to mind. (which begs another question, what record label would pay for a band to go on tour if all they're going to do is have sex with animals and poop for the whole show?)

He wanted to piss people off and get reactions and I think it worked :)

Hey man i think you are sick as manson, the reason that manson piss me off if because we think is cool doing stuff like this. What about mickey mouse? leave the fuck.... mouse alone!!!

He look like a clow and thats all!!!

Originally posted by Opet
poptartofdeath-
"...what record label would pay for a band to go on tour if all they're going to do is have sex with animals and poop for the whole show?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: A record label that understands the need to feed strange fetishes?

As long as you think Manson is a twister fuck, he's happy. I liked his first album with The Beautiful People, but it didn't keep my interest for long. Maybe I was subconsciously turned off by his apparent need to be perceived as a sicko. I guess that's showbiz.

I agree with you...

Originally posted by Bleakest Harvest
You're all gonna flame me for this, but one of the worst pieces of cover art is Opeth's My Arms, Your Hearse. Absolutely flawless album, horrible looking cover!
:eek:
I love the MAYH cover!! it has a certain "creepiness", with that obscure creature standing there...

That's not a creature. That's Pete's exgirlfriend. Hm...actually, ya never know. He might agree with your description. :lol: One of the evil girl-creatures that strip men of their souls. :err:

Originally posted by Triumphant Apostle
The worst album cover I have EVER seen is by a band called Wolf. I have never heard them before but saw it in a catalog when me and my friends were partying in our hotel after Milwaukee Metalfest. That had all of us laughing our asses off for quite awhile. It is Horrible...

I believe it was just a cheesy as hell drawing of a wolf. I wish someone would post it here so I could see it again. I just searched around for it and can't find it anywhere.

I guess this is the cover you were speaking about:
:lol:
wolf_wolf.jpg

Originally posted by Verago
I guess this is the cover you were speaking about:
:lol:
wolf_wolf.jpg

Oh man this is very sick, but for me is not the winner because is a drawing, manson appear in the cover he is the real winner here. Go manson you do a great work I just want to hear the new music for this crap :lol: :lol: :lol: