Themed Mixtape Game

I don't think I'm gonna get time to rate unfortunately. I haven't had time to veg in front of the computer in some time and I'm going to EspaDa's neighbour's brother's hairdresser's half-sister's proctologist's Bar Mitzvah this weekend.

Also I submitted the Sadus song. Lazy thematically but badass thrash. No fucks given. Bring forth your hatred.

"I'm allowed to give songs 0's because I think the genre wins too much, but you're not allowed to give songs 2's because you dislike them musically and find them to be off-theme"

EDIT: We could have each given it a 7 and it still would have lost, btw. If we gave it 5's it would have gotten 3rd place. Cry more you giant faggot.

Last edited:
"I'm allowed to give songs 0's because I think the genre wins too much, but you're not allowed to give songs 2's because you dislike them musically and find them to be off-theme"

EDIT: We could have each given it a 7 and it still would have lost, btw. If we gave it 5's it would have gotten 3rd place. Cry more you giant faggot.

Constantly tells everyone they're mad.
Acts extremely mad.

You're basically Ozz.

I wasn't trying to win or I wouldn't have picked such a controversial band. I already know that some people here don't like Manilla Road for what I consider selective reasons that they don't apply evenly to other bands.

I picked Manilla Road because they're from my state and they made a catchy song about a woman who was considered a holy person being martyred because of Christian fear. It's a cool concept.

I hated hosting the game when I won, so I've tried to avoid picking anything too likely to win.

I may start playing again so I can see everyone cry even harder