Themed Mixtape Game

This is pretty much what I do. I still submit a song but I think I'm just going to give my own rating a 10 and the 2-3 songs on the list that I like 8s and the rest are getting straights 0s because I don't give a fuck anymore.

This is pretty much what I do. I still submit a song but I think I'm just going to give my own rating a 10 and the 2-3 songs on the list that I like 8s and the rest are getting straights 0s because I don't give a fuck anymore.

Sounds like you are doing that because you do give a fuck.

Can we get the last however many games thrown out because you voted like this?

It's funny that people gave me shit about being upfront with giving half the songs a zero but no one gives a shit about what Yoda does. Actually, it isn't because he's part of the cult where it's okay to give a zero to a band with no repercussions

Okay, 13 should be enough. Here's your OCCULTISM playlist.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGcFikm6jF-9i2PJIU6LrcrH6eF26X5vU

Mercyful Fate - Into the Coven
Barathrum - Revenge by Magick
Dimmu Borgir - In Death's Embrace
Morbid Angel - Immortal Rites
Hour of 13 - Call to Satan
Cultes des Ghoules - Scholomance
Necromantia - Spiritdance
Dream Death - Black Edifice
Root - Salamandra
Disciples of Power - Ice Demons
Necros Christos - Invoked from Carrion Slumber
Pagan Altar - The Black Mass
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

INFERNAL.jpg

I was in the middle of looking for a submission but ah well. I'm pretty over the bullshit in this game anyway. The non-metal one is much more enjoyable.