Themed Mixtape Game

Awwh, I've missed this now. Fell asleep after a long day at work. I'll do the ratings anyway.

I was hoping you would get back to me after you talked about Incantation, but I didn't want it to become overly long. I could probably squeeze you in if you quickly message me.

Reactions: Phylactery
Yeah I sent that on my way home from work from my phone after I saw the theme, but then I fell asleep when I got in. Might have gone with something by Taake if it's not taken, although a lot of the time the guests don't feature too prominently.

Man. If this happens after work as opposed to during... I literally just can't during work. My text messages get neglected until 530 most days. Sigh.

i just think it'd be cool to mention each guest in brackets when you post the list. that's if you're not too lazy of course ;) if you don't know half of them yourself then there's no point i suppose. tbh i didn't mention the guest when i sent you mine either.

I now have a complete list of all guests. I will PM you. Also, I was wrong about the number of entries. There were 16, but one had absolutely no guest musician on it and the person has not messaged me back for hours despite being online since then.

I'm cool with letting @Phylactery and @Funerary_Doom enter since both tried to and the original number that I quoted was 17.

I think putting shit in order should be a little joy the GM affords themselves, and the order should be rated.