Themed Mixtape Game

Yeh that Yngwie song surprised me more than anything on this list, I had no idea he had anything that good. And although it technically falls outside the timeframe specified, I think it still kinda fits because the lyrics are nonspecific enough and because it's fucking amazing. If I'd tried to make the playlist chronological (which was my original intention before I heard Caesar Forever and realized it had to be the outro) it would've made a nice epilogue.

Two more people have announced their intention to rate, so I'm going to wait for them unless they take forever.

Yeh that Yngwie song surprised me more than anything on this list, I had no idea he had anything that good. And although it technically falls outside the timeframe specified, I think it still kinda fits because the lyrics are nonspecific enough and because it's fucking amazing.

Maybe they're talking about the Greek Dark Ages. That's how I would justify it, at least.

Rainbow-Gates of Babylon 10/10
Fucking incredible, not much more has to be said.
Tyrant-Babylon 8.5/10
Nile-Lashed to the Slave stick 7.0/10
Iron Maiden - Powerslave 10/10
One of Maiden's best
Magister Templi - Horus The Avenger 8.2/10
Man I need to listen to these guys more, this was fucking good.
Arghoslent - The Nubian Archer 5.5/10
eh
Zemial - Ή Ταν Ή Επί Τας 8.0/10
Fuck another band I need to check out.
Adramelch - Zephirus 10/10 fuck

Macabre Omen - An Ode to Rhode 6/10
Ares Kingdom - 6.5/10
Meads of Asphodel - 4/10 :lol:
yngwie malmsteen dark ages 8.5/10 This was fucking awesome
Manilla Road - Rome 9.4/10
Doomsword - Varusschlacht (Varus Battle) 8.0/10
Slough Feg - Hiberno-Latin Invasion 8.4/10
Primordial - As Rome Burns 8.5/10

Reverend Bizarre - Caesar Forever 9.2/10

Last edited:
Ill try and get my ratings up tonight, but unfortunately I had an unexpectedly hectic day so I probably wont bother to leave comments.