Thermionik Amp Modeler Plugin by Kazrog LLC

Because you guys are awesome, you get to see this first:

Thermionik-1.0-UI.png

More soon...

I'm excited for this!
Shane, is there any plans to model distortion pedals, or anything along those lines?

At this point, it's just amps and cabinets, with the focus on quality and simplicity. There are a lot of FX out there, and anything like that is beyond the scope of the project right now.

Alright guys, the Recabinet 4 / Thermionik plugin is nearly finished, Pre-Order starts today and there are a lot of new audio clips on the website to check out.

Head on over to the Recabinet website and take a look/listen.

Thanks for your support! :kickass:

PS - if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask here. :cool:

What sorts of amps are you thinking about modeling next- predominantly high-gain like the ones in the initial release, or lower-gain, vintage stuff? I only ask because I'm totally willing to pay for the VIP thing, but I'm reluctant to do so if you're going to be modeling, say, a Vox/Marshall/Fender Showman and maybe a high-gain amp or two rather than a Mesa Mark II C+, a Randall Satan (PLZPLZPLZ) and an Orange- if it's the former more than the latter, I'd just pick up the relevant packages when they come out. If the answer is "a mixture of both," that's fine- just trying to get a feel for it.

BTW, the pre-order upgrade price is heinously reasonable- much appreciated for existing Recabinet users!

Just upgraded and super excited! Also curious about the next models and would love to see some newer/modern amps too. Not interested in the vintage stuff all that much.

What sorts of amps are you thinking about modeling next- predominantly high-gain like the ones in the initial release, or lower-gain, vintage stuff? I only ask because I'm totally willing to pay for the VIP thing, but I'm reluctant to do so if you're going to be modeling, say, a Vox/Marshall/Fender Showman and maybe a high-gain amp or two rather than a Mesa Mark II C+, a Randall Satan (PLZPLZPLZ) and an Orange- if it's the former more than the latter, I'd just pick up the relevant packages when they come out. If the answer is "a mixture of both," that's fine- just trying to get a feel for it.

BTW, the pre-order upgrade price is heinously reasonable- much appreciated for existing Recabinet users!

I'm really a high gain kind of a guy (as you know) so there will be a lot more metal-friendly amps added. Mark II C+ and Randall Satan are at the top of my to-do list along with Bogner Uberschall and Soldano SLO-100. Many others I can think of also...

Amp packs will be sold in packs of 4 for $19.99 individually for $7.99. The VIP package is a really good deal because I plan on adding a lot of amps.

PS - there will also be a lot of vintage and boutique amps added as well. I know 3 different collectors personally who have offered to lend me their amps to study.