things you hate with a passion

Just out of curiousity, what exactly are your reasons for hating those 3 teams?
Steelers - a bunch of cocky assholes that talk A LOT of shit. always have, even back in the days of Cordell Stewart
Giants - They beat my Pats in the Super Bowl, preventing them from making history going 19 and 0.
Lakers - The historical rival of the Celtics. Kobe Bryant is one cocky asshole, too.

And you don't see a problem with you hating "cocky" players while you root for anything and everything out of the NE area?
Well, you have a point with the cocky. I admit that some New England teams have their share of cocky players. But still, no New England team talks as much shit as the Steelers have. "I guarantee a victory." "The best team didn't win today." etc. Not to mention that one year where they bought tickets to the location of the Superbowl before the AFC Championship game (oh yeah, they thought it was a given they would win), which they then proceeded to lose against the Pats. hahaha

My ex gf
All shallow girls (which is the majority of girls)
boston celtics
Who keep mentioning how much he hates the Lakers
Israelis
All the clowns from shitknot
FUCKING MANCHESTER UNITED, fucking lucky cheating scum.

I hate the Yankees for ruining baseball and the Patriots for being cheating, dirty bastards.

And I like the Israelis, and hate Hamas for being cheating, dirty bastards.

When a CD comes in a fucking cardboard sleeve that's so tight that even if you can get it out without cutting the sleeve you'll sure as fuck never get it back in no matter what. (Fuck you Black Metal Attack Records Brazil!)