things you hate with a passion

It's 21st century glamrock played by morons who try to pull the whole retro thing off by being ironic, not like a metal fan who listens to 70-80's metal because of the actual music, it's just a trend. It's our "deathcore scene" so to speak.

Well, I just made up the term now, I'm thinking about the new trend (around here atleast) of young glam rock fans who dress up to the max, listen to every new trendy glamrock band in existance throwing the horns to people like me thinking we are on the same wavelenght and think having an axel rose attiude is really cool. :>

I am not even aware of new glam rock. I thought glam rock bands were long extinct. It must not be too big here in the states.

Anyway, I fucking HATE when the roads aren't plowed well enough, and it isn't even snowing that bad. Like right now. My car starting sliding a few times when I was just driving back from shopping. Now I have to go drive to the gym. I hope I don't get in a fucking accident.

Man, I hate way too much of things:

- animals abuse
- weak people (fuck you all, seriously)
- when children are being capricious bitches and screaming
- when people send me songs or youtube videos over IM to check out
- Paris Hilton
- Metal Sanaz (just die...)
- the fact that the most of men today have wounded souls (asses) and are always whining
- when chicks wear yellow nailpolish (for fucks sake, don't you see that you look like one who has the last phase of hepatitis C?)
- shallow goth idiots who take photos of their stupid selves on cemeteries with cellphones, then photoshop it to death and think that they are tr00 fucking children of darkness.
- when people take idiotic ordinary cheap worthless photos with some $30 camera and then create an album with bunch of pics like that, naming it "MY ARTWORKS"
- when fat chicks dress like slim ones
- when people who don't deserve my time are pretending on it persistently
- when worthless people are trying to seem mega cool on internet forums
- online cheaters on FPS
- people who don't get sarcasm at all and have no sense of humor
- black lipstick
- emo
- idiots on myspace who have a bunch of sluts on their top friends and think that it makes them seem cooler
- when guys with long hair keep their hair dirty regularly
- Keira Knightly

...to be continued

The Darkness was a bad example, but the rest are so awful.

I really hate guys who wear pink shirts, surely they must get how gay they look.

Maybe not hate, but dislike:
Taking cold showers during winter time
Ingrown nails
Job interviews
Champagne
Turkey
Hyper-active kids
Black&white movies

i hate when non-metalheads throw the horns

im like FUCK YOU, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT

Joe, realize that Matt is the most anti-social person on this forum who sits in his room all day reading books. Let him have some sort of relief by having a strong virtual friendship.

Ouch.

Dodens wasn't as bad until Omni came.

I hate when the waters fucking up (uni accomodation lose :erk:) and you HAVE to have a shower in the freezing cold, because you've been putting it off because you've been just sitting round the house but then you've gotta go out

Man, I hate way too much of things:

- animals abuse
- weak people (fuck you all, seriously)
- when children are being capricious bitches and screaming
- when people send me songs or youtube videos over IM to check out
- Paris Hilton
- Metal Sanaz (just die...)
- the fact that the most of men today have wounded souls (asses) and are always whining
- when chicks wear yellow nailpolish (for fucks sake, don't you see that you look like one who has the last phase of hepatitis C?)
- shallow goth idiots who take photos of their stupid selves on cemeteries with cellphones, then photoshop it to death and think that they are tr00 fucking children of darkness.
- when people take idiotic ordinary cheap worthless photos with some $30 camera and then create an album with bunch of pics like that, naming it "MY ARTWORKS"
- when fat chicks dress like slim ones
- when people who don't deserve my time are pretending on it persistently
- when worthless people are trying to seem mega cool on internet forums
- online cheaters on FPS
- people who don't get sarcasm at all and have no sense of humor
- black lipstick
- emo
- idiots on myspace who have a bunch of sluts on their top friends and think that it makes them seem cooler
- when guys with long hair keep their hair dirty regularly
- Keira Knightly

...to be continued

Great list, except right after "online cheaters on FPS" you forgot "lag" :D .

Metal Sanaz is wasting valuable oxygen on this planet and tarnishing every aspect of metal she comes in contact with.
c4d9aa8d.jpg

It's funny how she thinks that she actually knows something about metal music and always tries to show how foking metalll she iz!