- Bad/Slow drivers
- Old Mouses with roller balls
- Fish
- Not being good at guitar
- Slow computers
- Cheaters
- Slow players in MTG

A lot more but whatever...

I'll separate it into things that I have real black and consuming hatred for and things that just really irritate or piss me off.

the first one:

- rape and a general sexually misogynistic mindset. The former is one of those things I can easily see taking someone's life over (whether that's good or bad..it's how it is), the latter, and before people complain, I'd like to point out I could tell you stuff I've been through with women that would probably shock you...and yes I am very angry and cynical...still I understand that mindset is disturbing and disgusting and have no will to be that. I have about as much general disdain and distrust for men as well as women, also.

- Ignorant and uneducated mindsets that lead humanity. Being uneducated in itself does not necessarily have to be bad - it depends on the context... what are you uneducated about, do you know you're uneducated about it, and does it matter if it changes or not? The answer to the last two is usually no, and people spread their stupidity like AIDS. I'm a Christian, a metalhead, a person with a high degree of intelligence, an honest and flawed realist, and apparently a person with a rare personality type, just to name a few things, so I don't think it really needs to be emphasized that I deal with astounding idiocy a really huge amount.

- The hip hop/gangster attitude and lifestyle. I've grown up with it and done legal time with it, I know it inside and out, and I've had my fill of it and I think it needs to be destroyed just like radical Islam does. I don't honestly care what anyone thinks of that or if anyone chides me for supposedly 'making a comparison'. I'm not saying it's the same except it's an objective social disease. Up next on that list: corporate destructive greed. Watch your back.

- Unnecessary and often patronizing juxtapositions forced on me as a standard of comparison by a public that likes making decisions for everyone else... for example: technicality VS emotion? extreme preplanning VS carefree living? religious freak VS evil rebel? "boring" sex VS "kinky" sex? blah blah blah blah. Please GO GET YOUR OWN OPINION and better life experience...there really is not that much safety in numbers, you all look stupid and don't realize it.

- Most of the reasons people have for having children. It seems people think children are like pets.... oh, look how cute, I want one.. *squirt*.. or they feel they 'need' to because of a random rush of hormones here and there that apparently takes over their mind...solution? bring an ENTIRELY NEW LIFE into the world. No, I'm not totally positive what a clear-cut EXCELLENT reason would be for having children, but it pisses me off how people will do something that serious and drastic just because of things like that. Oh, and there should be a license to make one, too. Someone tell Obama.

- When people take a popular and cavelier attitude to emotional/mental/physical purity, or you could also say, not making much of a deal out of relationships, or disrespecting relationships...just an over-simplification. I've done some of that myself in my own way and I'm messed up enough because of it, also, stop trying to force that mindset on me, I'll like to force my foot in your face if I have to continue being bombarded by it. I leave you be, leave me be, there are more of you than there are of me, you don't need one more convert, shut your mouth and go be disgusting in peace.

I will list things on the second one and probably add to this one later.

- Slow players in MTG
Not that I'm slow or anything, but I don't have anything against it, something I hate though is players who tries to rush the opponent when he is thinking, fuck that shit, it only makes the player get stressed and play the wrong move. Cheap tactics.

part 2, things that merely piss me off:

- AWKWARD SITUATIONS. I have almost a phobic relationship. I want to punch things when there's ongoing awkwardness and nothing being done about it OR people expecting me to fix it all. Recent example...myself and a couple of friends trying to find a really cool Chinese buffet place...we went into one place, didn't see the buffet yet but they asked what drinks we wanted, I said orange soda because who doesn't like orange soda...but then, when we got to the actual food area it was puny and looked overcooked, compared to how I know those places can be, and I took issue with paying the dinner price for it and wanted to go somewhere else. But noone else was there, and the server woman was sitting nearby, so I had to make these forced whispers to the others to try and be polite, and the woman kept asking if something was wrong, and then the others weren't sure if they agreed, and it was all quiet and went slow and they thought we were going to eat there and we weren't going to, and ugh. Family is good at doing this too.

- People who just plain don't listen to me at all. Example.. I want ONLY CHEESE on the cheeseburger. I do not want pickles. I do not want mustard. I do not want tomatoes. IF I WANTED THOSE THINGS, I WOULD TELL YOU SO. INSTEAD, I WANT CHEESE PLAIN. I KNOW IT MAY BE HARD TO BELIEVE, BUT THERE ARE THOSE OF US OUT THERE WHO DO NOT WANT THE EXACT SAME BURGER AS IN THE PICTURE, AND SINCE IT'S LESS WORK FOR YOU TO PUT IT TOGETHER, WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? AND NO I CAN'T JUST SCRAPE IT OFF. IT'S COVERED IN SAUCE, WHICH SOAKS INTO THE BEEF AND BUNS. UGH.

- Non-punctual/unattentive people. When you say you're going to do something, DO IT, if not, be genuine about why not, and don't change it at the last minute if so. Continually unreliable people = fail.

- The 'you think too much'/'you use big words' crowd.

- Strange media generalizations....when people think every soda is 'a coke', every video game is 'nintendo', all metal is 'screaming death/satanic metal', etc, and don't seem to care otherwise. I used to think only sheltered housewives did this, but just as many people my own age do too.

- Extremely white or black 'Christianity'. As in, all the ritualistic churchy faggotry and Christian-speak (yes it is a language) which is either really whitebread or really black and charismatic (Pentacostal for the uninformed), who have basically made up their own religion at this point. And white and black people do not need their own churches, you are all stupid, grow up, get along.

- Emo. Pop-punk. Hardcore. This is the worst music outside of rap.

- Fingernail polish that isn't clear.

- Sandals, your feet are huge and long and gross, and they aren't real shoes, and stop doing things like wearing huge jackets and jeans but with sandals.

- Extremely skinny or obese women. There is a general way of looking which is great, it's called 10-12. 8 or 14 is fine too, I know some people are just naturally that way.

- ICP fans..the ultimate cultural fail.

OCI: spot on with a lot of that shit, ESPECIALLY when some cunt at Burger King fucks up your extremely explicit order.

I hate nuts in cookies, brownies, bread, ice cream, etc.

All the aforementioned foods are perfectly fine and tasty without adding crunchy shit to them. Why the fuck go and ruin good food with inconsistency?

It seems people think children are like pets.... oh, look how cute, I want one.. *squirt*

:lol:

But yeah, seems like most people have no clue what they're getting into when they have a kid, and certainly don't take the time to figure out if they'll actually be able to support one. It's pathetic.