things you hate with a passion

Stickers that run along the tops of CDs, they never come off properly and always leave that sticky crap on the cases.

This.

Or those ones with the advertisement on the actual CD.
I DON'T FUCKING CARE THAT THIS WON METAL HAMMER AWARD, OR TERRORIZER JIZZ ON IT. And if there's Bonus Tracks, wewt, but surely I'll fucking know from the tracklist.

Stickers that run along the tops of CDs, they never come off properly and always leave that sticky crap on the cases.

I've turned CD sticker-peeling into an art form.

But I REALLY hate when I get CD's in the mail and one of the hinges are broken off the jewel case. That and when you open up the thing, all the little teeth that hold the CD in place fall out.

But I REALLY hate when I get CD's in the mail and one of the hinges are broken off the jewel case. That and when you open up the thing, all the little teeth that hold the CD in place fall out.
I fucking hate that. Whenever I order CDs, that happens to at least one of the CDs in my haul. I got yet another order from Moribund Cult coming in this week, and I wonder which CD it will be this time.

That and when you open up the thing, all the little teeth that hold the CD in place fall out.

I really hate that. It's like a tactical military strike from the distro that you have to be prepared for. If you open up the case over a carpet and don't catch them all before they hit the ground the damn things will hide invisibly in the carpet fibers. Then when you least expect it they'll come out of absolutely nowhere and embed themselves in your feet, and being such hard plastic it's actually more painful than you'd think.

MAN I am sick of this!!! It seems to be happening more and more. The stupid CD case industry must have changed to a more brittle plastic or thinner walls or something, because it never used to be as bad as it has been for the last couple of years.

I agree on the sticker on top of the CD, that is so annoying. I don't mind stickers on the front of the jewelcase though. They can be pretty funny sometimes, likes most of Reverend Bizarre's cds. :p

It's pretty easy to move the CD booklet/cover to another case, and cases are fairly cheap. I've never found that to be a massive nuisance, just a little inconvenient.

I fucking hate that. Whenever I order CDs, that happens to at least one of the CDs in my haul. I got yet another order from Moribund Cult coming in this week, and I wonder which CD it will be this time.
Speaking of Moribund, they need to start telling people on their site when things are out of stock. I ordered a shirt last month from them and after waiting for it to arrive after 5 weeks I finally called their office. Keep in mind I never got an email telling me I wasn't going to get what I ordered. I wasn't charged for it but it still annoyed me. Now they just need to to answer the fucking phone to tell me if it's back in stock.

I hate it when I buy a cd, and the case is fucking broken. And I don't even notice it when I buy it.

:)

It's like there is 4,5 of the same cds and end up buying the copy that has a crack out of all of them. WTF