things you hate with a passion

Party Poker popups, god someday i must kill the creator of Party Poker. Everytime you click a vid on animefuel.com those fuckers pop up. I know that's what keeps the site going but still.

I hate Carlos Mencia with a passion. I don't even care if all the plagiarism stuff is true or not. The guy's just not funny. He's horrible. It's embarassing and painful to listen to him. Why the fuck does he even have a show? Someone needs to do Comedy Central a favor and kill him.

I hate Carlos Mencia with a passion. I don't even care if all the plagiarism stuff is true or not. The guy's just not funny. He's horrible. It's embarassing and painful to listen to him. Why the fuck does he even have a show? Someone needs to do Comedy Central a favor and kill him.
This. His comedy is so unbelievably bad.

Also Moribund Cult sucks

gotta disagree there... R&S are good to be sure but ATHF rules all cartoons!

NO. but thanks for reminding me of a thing I hate;

ATHF and south park. Both shows are terribly unfunny and fucking retarded. Anyone who said that a giant wad of meat is funny is either 10 or not right in the head.

Yeah Carlos Mencia is a fucking strokebag and his appearance on the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall sucked too.

You know what I hate? The retarded chicks (who don't even listen to metal) who keep coming to my metal club meetings because they want to find boyfriends. One of them is actually after my dudemanguy. And some other chick actually asked me, after joining the club, if I thought she'd be able to find a boyfriend there. Wtf, who does that? Seriously.

NO. but thanks for reminding me of a thing I hate;

ATHF and south park. Both shows are terribly unfunny and fucking retarded. Anyone who said that a giant wad of meat is funny is either 10 or not right in the head.

you guys both clearly suck ass.
ATHF and South Park are the best cartoons ever.