things you hate with a passion

You know what I hate? The retarded chicks (who don't even listen to metal) who keep coming to my metal club meetings because they want to find boyfriends. One of them is actually after my dudemanguy. And some other chick actually asked me, after joining the club, if I thought she'd be able to find a boyfriend there. Wtf, who does that? Seriously.

What's with metal-heads not being able to be friendly? jesus christ.

If I'm alone cooking or eating in the kitchen I hate people coming in and disturbing me. It's fine if I go in and disturb them, or if we go in at the same time, though.

I hate the term "emo" with a white hot passion. It wasn't around yet when I was in high school, but from what I observe, it seems to be a word used just by high school kids; more specifically idiot high school jocks who think they are badass and tough. And they probably use it to describe anyone who actually has interests outside of sports.

I hate it when CD's have that black coating on the underside, making it nearly impossible for my computer to rip it to iTunes. This happened with all my Darkspace CD's and now these "mini-LPs" I got for this special reissue of Iced Earth's Burnt Offerings.

Epic. Fucking. Fail.
For the Meat Loaf anyway.

Never had meatloaf the food.

Me either. I just know I hate it because it looks so fucking disgusting... I can tell before trying something if it's going to be nasty making me want to puke.

Eggs smell really bad and tried them once and puked.

god Eggs are fucking disgusting.

FUCKING AAAAAAAAA
Sutpid harckedore kids... Even if I don't want to mosh, I jump in to attack slam dancers.
They're usualyy smaller than me, so I can actually stand a chance in kickeing their ass. Fucking slam dancers... I hate them.