things you hate with a passion

Joe, realize that Matt is the most anti-social person on this forum who sits in his room all day reading books. Let him have some sort of relief by having a strong virtual friendship.

1) :lol: at this coming from you of all people.
2) I haven't associated myself with this "Domni" bullshit for a while now, so don't blame it on me.

Not that I'm slow or anything, but I don't have anything against it, something I hate though is players who tries to rush the opponent when he is thinking, fuck that shit, it only makes the player get stressed and play the wrong move. Cheap tactics.

Yeah I will never rush someone, but when turns take more then 2 minutes each time, its frustrating.

snow, and winter in general

when I go to the gym and have a shitty workout where I am much weaker than normal
Agreed on both of these. I'll add:
Arabs
Chicago Cub fans (with a passion)
Winter (deserves to be on here twice)
People on a powertrip at my work
Shitty beer (Old Style, Miller Lite etc etc etc)
Paying a decent buck for a meal and it ends up tasting like shit

Haha that was a phase. I was back in college and really wanted to get social as a means of finding a relationship. Well it happened, I reached my goal, the pressure's off, so now I can back to my introverted lifestyle.

And I'm single again so it's even easier.

This is why I love my hand. None of that relationship crap, yet my needs are still set. And it can be anytime also. In the morning, in the afternoon, at night. And I don't even have to do anything. It's like my own sexslave. Also, it can other stuff, like type and play guitar.