Things You Love

yeh I love the girly friend, i love KFC, I love Chinese food, I love other corny things I could say too, like the sea and the beach, but not the one in shiteville.. a nearby one, I love tits n arse, I love sleeping, I love controlled farting, I love watching sport on telly, I love chatting on the net, I love to talk shite sometimes, I love to take a shite sometimes, that's it for now

i love books, i love ideas, i love improved ideas, i love art and painting with thick paint and using your fingers to blend colours just the way you want them, i love writing sad little stories that make people think, i love synths, i love danny's singing, i love songs that make me want to cry, i love emotion, i love people who are passionate about things but more importantly people who arent afraid to show it, i love the fact that i thought those tube looking lillys were orchids for about 9 years of my life, i love people who are nice to people they dont know, i love old men that always dress smartly and have an air of dignity, i love period dramas like The Forsyth Saga, i love watching films set in the roaring twenties, i love italy, i love the impression i have about the good old days when things were 'proper', i love learning, i love theology, i love the boldness of the ontological argument, i love things that go unnoticed, i love talking about things i love....

so i love the fact that i found those christmas presents in time, they're wrapped and laying under the tree and they're good ones.
i love being in a happy mode :)grin:)
sleeping
sleeping with two
working on something without doubts
laying under a tree
christmas presents

Andy_2003 said:
yeh I love the girly friend, i love KFC, I love Chinese food, I love other corny things I could say too, like the sea and the beach, but not the one in shiteville.. a nearby one, I love tits n arse, I love sleeping, I love controlled farting, I love watching sport on telly, I love chatting on the net, I love to talk shite sometimes, I love to take a shite sometimes, that's it for now
had a great time reading your's :lol: (most of) yer fancies complement mine

nice thread :)

I love my bf of course, music, anathema and antimatter ( ;) ), good gigs, my best friends, travelling, Ireland, Greece, nature, the ocean, fall, spring, the mountains, chocolate, good sex, photography, taking pics at concerts, writing, art, DRAGONS!... well so much more...