Things You Love

blackeyed said:
..... i love ideas, i love improved ideas, i love art and painting with thick paint ... to blend colours just the way you want them,..... i love danny's singing, i love songs that make me want to cry, i love emotion, i love people who are passionate about things but more importantly people who arent afraid to show it,....
yep, that too, and the smell of lilies...

siderea said:
i was thinking in the girlish way of course: how not to fart while you have to :rolleyes:
interesting, of course controlled can be understood differently in this case between men and women.. the holding back of the fart can be unhealthy, a lack of confidence that women need to try to face I think

Andy_2003 said:
interesting, of course controlled can be understood differently in this case between men and women.. the holding back of the fart can be unhealthy, a lack of confidence that women need to try to face I think

okay, don't tell me you'd like woman to fart out loud in your presence :lol:
perhaps kylie and britney could start a hype :err:
i wouldn't feel comfortable ever.

I love my friends, music, Lotte, My cats, good food, fast food, watching Movies, cinemas, concerts, Risk ( Game ), Warhammer 40K, WWE, Comics, Action Figures ( collectibles ), riding Bike, oral sex, my house, my garden, egg boilers, good sex, drinking Beer and wine, go on holiday, see countries, cars, my parents.

flowers.jpg

flowers-r.jpg

flowers.jpg

DSCF8.jpg

9-13-2003a.jpg

The very last pic looks something straight out of lord of the rings :)

Awh, and that earlier thing I said. I must've been out of my mind, or synapses in my brain were in wrong position or whatever. I'm fine now. I'm pissed off again, hah.