This is absolutely disgusting. These people deserve to

Status
Not open for further replies.
They deserve to die because their mindset is in conformity with that culture that they're engulfed in? No, they should be put in jail. Killing them doesn't solve anything. What is needed is reeducation. That actually solves the problem rather than stops single individuals from doing it again like stoning or hanging or a firing squad does.

:lol:

Oh, I'm sorry, I meant DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER I R HAVING A GUN SHOOT DEMS IN DA FACE MY 10 MONTH OLD CHILD WILL HAVE A GUN DIT R DONE

Grow a brain you fat fuck, your fat tissues are traveling into your spinal cord and blocking your receptors from receiving the proper chain of neuron fires.

Oh it would affect the world in whole, me including. Middle east could be reformed as an industrial nation, producing more oil efficiently for less. Which would boost the economy of every nation in the world.

But the millions of people brutally murdered in the process of course is nothing.

They deserve to die because their mindset is in conformity with that culture that they're engulfed in? No, they should be put in jail. Killing them doesn't solve anything. What is needed is reeducation. That actually solves the problem rather than stops single individuals from doing it again like stoning or hanging or a firing squad does.

what are you jesus or something?

Nope, he's obviously just an individual who thinks of the consequences of irrationality.

This shit is amazingly fucked up though.

Oh it would affect the world in whole, me including. Middle east could be reformed as an industrial nation, producing more oil efficiently for less. Which would boost the economy of every nation in the world.
You're a fucking dumbass. Genocide for any reason is absolutely disgusting and it's pretty fucking stupid not to mention fucked up of you to think that it could ever have a positive impact all things considered (you know, like killing thousands or millions of people for boosting the global economy.) His point was that it doesn't affect you in that people die far away from where you live and you don't care about that. I seriously can't believe how you or anyone else can support killing multitudes of people for their religion or race.

I agree

Grow a brain you fat fuck, your fat tissues are traveling into your spinal cord and blocking your receptors from receiving the proper chain of neuron fires.

:lol:

You're a fucking dumbass. Genocide for any reason is absolutely disgusting and it's pretty fucking stupid not to mention fucked up of you to think that it could ever have a positive impact all things considered (you know, like killing thousands or millions of people for boosting the global economy.) His point was that it doesn't affect you in that people die far away from where you live and you don't care about that. I seriously can't believe how you or anyone else can support killing multitudes of people for their religion or race.

Obviously Black Blood is just trying to make himself seem more kvlt and bt00tal in the eyes of his metal peers

Obviously Black Blood is just trying to make himself seem more kvlt and bt00tal in the eyes of his metal peers

:rolleyes:

Ender Rises said:

These "people" have not contributed anything to the humanity in last 2-3 thousand years. They are the scum of the planet, their culture and religion is assbackwards (as seen in this instance), not to mention constant unrest between the tribes in the middle east region and the suicide bombings.
We would be much better off without that scum.

I watched about half of the video. Yes it's fucking horrible, and I'm sure there's a whole lot more of this sort of thing going on on a daily basis. But I don't think there is any sort of solution package. Wanting the people who did it killed it is a quick vindictive and totally understandable reaction, but it wont solve a thing. Religion is going nowhere.

Do you actually think that's possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.