This is absolutely disgusting. These people deserve to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this somehow make that statement untrue? Also, you're forgetting all of the things carried out in the name of every other religion in the world as well.

There is your religious culture Doden... and I know the girl and her family (killers) were not muslim but the muslims in that area do the same... people in that region are savages... not civilized people... say what you want about christians and jewish religions but they do not stone people for anything... in the past they did but they are not living in the dark ages anymore... I try not to hate muslims and people of other faith in the middle east but when you see shit like that , how can you not... they do not value human life (especially women) and deserve no mercy...

There is your religious culture Doden... and I know the girl and her family (killers) were not muslim but the muslims in that area do the same... people in that region are savages... not civilized people... say what you want about christians and jewish religions but they do not stone people for anything... in the past they did but they are not living in the dark ages anymore... I try not to hate muslims and people of other faith in the middle east but when you see shit like that , how can you not... they do not value human life (especially women) and deserve no mercy...

Where are you from?

Do you actually think that's possible?

Not in a resounding success, but I think we should fucking try something that would show them that stoning members of your family to death is probably not the best way to go about the situation.

This is not a "Muslim" happening, it's a cultural happening. A Christian family that lived in that environment would probably do the same thing.

Not in a resounding success, but I think we should fucking try something that would show them that stoning members of your family to death is probably not the best way to go about the situation.

This is not a "Muslim" happening, it's a cultural happening. A Christian family that lived in that environment would probably do the same thing.

Show me a news story of a Christian family doing this... there are Christians in Lebanon predominately... smack in the middle of the Middle East... if you find such a story then perhaps I might be inclined to agree with you till then my opinion that only arabs and similar races in that region engage in this holds true... Christians have outgrown that old practice of stoning and have moved forward in that regards even though not in other areas....

Christians don't do it in this way maybe, but they still kill in the most horrible fashion. They rape their children and they torture their wives.
Just as not all christians do this, not all muslims act the way they do in this video.

Christians have walked a long road to get to where they are, they fought a lot of wars, among themselves more then anything else. They enslaved others because they thought they were superior.

We fucked up the middle east. We went there and forced our ways on them and are still doing it. They don't appreciate it. If we'd left them alone then their cultural evolution might've progressed more then it has.

Back in the time of the crusades, the ottomans (turkish people) were nicer then the christians. Any country they controlled had freedom of religion and could manage itself, whereas we forced them to do everything our way because we as christians felt (and still feel) superior to all other things.

If you wanna kill islamic people for this, go ahead and just kill the entire damn world. Or take the easy road and kill yourself

These "people" have not contributed anything to the humanity in last 2-3 thousand years. They are the scum of the planet, their culture and religion is assbackwards (as seen in this instance), not to mention constant unrest between the tribes in the middle east region and the suicide bombings.
We would be much better off without that scum.

You have never attended a minute of school, and if you did, you never listened to a thing.

UM needs a genocide....

Christians don't do it in this way maybe, but they still kill in the most horrible fashion. They rape their children and they torture their wives.
Just as not all christians do this, not all muslims act the way they do in this video.

Christians have walked a long road to get to where they are, they fought a lot of wars, among themselves more then anything else. They enslaved others because they thought they were superior.

We fucked up the middle east. We went there and forced our ways on them and are still doing it. They don't appreciate it. If we'd left them alone then their cultural evolution might've progressed more then it has.

Back in the time of the crusades, the ottomans (turkish people) were nicer then the christians. Any country they controlled had freedom of religion and could manage itself, whereas we forced them to do everything our way because we as christians felt (and still feel) superior to all other things.

If you wanna kill islamic people for this, go ahead and just kill the entire damn world. Or take the easy road and kill yourself

the problem is that sort of activity is entirely unaccepted in mainstream christianity

That sort of activity is not at all uncommon, nor is it condemned by mainstream muslims. These countries really still do function like it's the 13th century.

You completely missed what I was saying, but whatever. Also, considering you've never heard of a news story about this before this thread, you seem to have become quite the expert very rapidly.

And here's one anyway: http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1512394,00.html

Please do not mistaken my opinion or anyone's opinion (including yours) as being a expert. But to quote your story :

"There is no interfaith marriage among Arabs. Catholics here are Christian by faith and Muslim by culture, and in this community it is forbidden for Christians to marry Muslims. It's not good. It's a tribal mentality. I don't accept it, but it is the culture," he said.

They are arabs/muslims by heart... a true modern christian would not condone and much less participate in such a act... if they did they are not really christian and do not believe in the commandment of Thou Shalt not Kill...

Some muslims here said they wanted to have prayer hour in a marked place in the middle of a city, so the mayor said he would hang up pig feet everywhere if they did! :lol:

Oh just on a sidenote because I didn't see anyone else mention it or post it but the authorities later dug up her body after it was buried and it was examined.... turns out she was still a virgin and did not "dishonor" her family so she was innocent of what she was accuse of...

They deserve to die because their mindset is in conformity with that culture that they're engulfed in? No, they should be put in jail. Killing them doesn't solve anything. What is needed is reeducation. That actually solves the problem rather than stops single individuals from doing it again like stoning or hanging or a firing squad does.

I agree somewhat with this statement except you forget they only seem to get about 6 months for "honor killings" and really the punishment should fit the crime.. they should get stoned to death.. as for reeducation... yes i agree with this but it will not happen overnight as it didn't for the christians... for reeducation to work it has to start in the home with the parents... and perhaps in the schools... but I don't see that happening any time soon... it would take decades if not hundreds of years to eradicate this way of thinking (honor killing)... the old and current generation would have to die off and the new generation would have to be reeducated and post generations as well... but like i said such a thing ould take a long long long time... so giving them the death penalty in the meantime would make them think twice instead of 6 months....

Please do not mistaken my opinion or anyone's opinion (including yours) as being a expert. But to quote your story :

"There is no interfaith marriage among Arabs. Catholics here are Christian by faith and Muslim by culture, and in this community it is forbidden for Christians to marry Muslims. It's not good. It's a tribal mentality. I don't accept it, but it is the culture," he said.

They are arabs/muslims by heart... a true modern christian would not condone and much less participate in such a act... if they did they are not really christian and do not believe in the commandment of Thou Shalt not Kill...

They are a Christian family living in a Muslim community. The culture in which they're surrounded influenced their actions. That doesn't make them not Christian. They're true Christians just as any other Christian who's murdered somebody. Don't try to spin the story into something that it's not. A Christian family stoned one of their own to death. "Muslim by culture" means not that they're Muslims, but that they have adapted to the Muslim (or more accurately extremist Arab) culture in which honor killing is acceptable. Your argument was that a Christian would not do this, but they do. This was merely the first entry in a google search, so I'm sure there's plenty more.

I agree somewhat with this statement except you forget they only seem to get about 6 months for "honor killings" and really the punishment should fit the crime.. they should get stoned to death..

First of all, that post wasn't even addressing honor killings, and secondly, we don't live under the rule of Hammurabi. Eye for an eye is antiquated and obsolete barbarism and is unacceptable in a reasoned, civil society.

ok, then show me proof in the last 50 years another religion which still does this.

It's not a religion you stupid fuck, it's a culture. Disgracing one's family isn't about the religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.