This is why John McCain and Sarah Palin WILL win....

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
....it's because of people like this!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&feature=related[/ame]

It's probably older than the internet and a bit biased but it's still pretty fucked. If I'm wrong though and this idiocy is contained to just one city, please fucking bulldoze it NOW America :lol: The best part was the map where they had to place the flag with the mislabeled countries :lol:

Not saying those people aren't fuckwits and should be exterminated, but it's EXTREMELY easy to go up to people and ask "Do you know the answer?" Only to then have them give you the answer, cut that part out, and find a fuckwit.

Yeah, I'm imagining it's pretty biased, not necessarily in terms of editing but they did only show the people who were complete idiots and got them so fucking wrong... but even still, I think the average American is a watered down version of what is depicted here. Not a fucking mindless idiot, just very uninformed about the rest of the world, it's very easy just to hear something on the news and take that as fact and use it to base your opinion on. Why do you think they spend millions of campaign ads? :lol:

The real reason McCain will win.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if its working...

That video makes us look pathetic. I can't believe people can be such fucking idiots. Gets on my nerves...imma punch a baby now,

Punch a baby? I thought your people liked to put them on a half inflated air mattress and then dive on it and catapult the child into a wall :lol:

After watching it again it's not as funny :lol: I hope that fucker got pwned hard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm imagining it's pretty biased, not necessarily in terms of editing but they did only show the people who were complete idiots and got them so fucking wrong... but even still, I think the average American is a watered down version of what is depicted here. Not a fucking mindless idiot, just very uninformed about the rest of the world, it's very easy just to hear something on the news and take that as fact and use it to base your opinion on. Why do you think they spend millions of campaign ads? :lol:

I'm just gonna throw this out there, since no one else is...

Have you ever actually been to the States?

Punch a baby? I thought your people liked to put them on a half inflated air mattress and then dive on it and catapult the child into a wall :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6_Cwu7A4eY

After watching it again it's not as funny :lol: I hope that fucker got pwned hard.

I remember seeing an artical on that when it happened. I lol'd when the baby went flying, but it was fucked up for someone to treat a human being like a toy. I hope the guy gets a big serving of a cock sandwich in jail.

I'm just gonna throw this out there, since no one else is...

Have you ever actually been to the States?

No, I live less than 45 mins from the bridge to the USA. I don't love Sixflags and I don't have any friends who go to school in Syracuse. I've never been on the thousand island's tour so I wouldn't know how awesome Alexandria Bay is. I've never been to Detroit (nor have I an opinion about how much I enjoyed the fucking badass movie theatres there)....

Oh, and I'm not going to Rochester on the 7th either!!

I remember seeing an artical on that when it happened. I lol'd when the baby went flying, but it was fucked up for someone to treat a human being like a toy. I hope the guy gets a big serving of a cock sandwich in jail.

Yeah me too :lol: He will get his ass kicked severely in jail if he goes, I would bet good money on that.

....it's because of people like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&feature=related

It's probably older than the internet and a bit biased but it's still pretty fucked. If I'm wrong though and this idiocy is contained to just one city, please fucking bulldoze it NOW America :lol: The best part was the map where they had to place the flag with the mislabeled countries :lol:

does it occur to you that 1/4 (maybe more) are all poor, ignorant, minorities that know absolutely nothing about politics yet are voting for him because he uses fun words/phrases like "change" and his bob the builder quote "yes we can". and no, i'm not being racist, but it really is the truth. all of the politically retarded citizens that never vote are voting for obama this election. call me racist, but it really is the truth.

does it occur to you that 1/4 (maybe more) are all poor, ignorant, minorities that know absolutely nothing about politics yet are voting for him because he uses fun words/phrases like "change" and his bob the builder quote "yes we can". and no, i'm not being racist, but it really is the truth. all of the politically retarded citizens that never vote are voting for obama this election. call me racist, but it really is the truth.

:lol: Does it occur to you that all the school drop out, racist, over-patriotic 10 children hick families who share a total IQ of 3 between them are voting for McCain and Palin, you know, the ones who think that Palin living close to Russia = Experienced in foreign policy. The ones who throw out any idea of a health care system because it's "GAWD DAMN COMMUNISM".