This is why John McCain and Sarah Palin WILL win....

does it occur to you that 1/4 (maybe more) are all poor, ignorant, minorities that know absolutely nothing about politics yet are voting for him because he uses fun words/phrases like "change" and his bob the builder quote "yes we can". and no, i'm not being racist, but it really is the truth. all of the politically retarded citizens that never vote are voting for obama this election. call me racist, but it really is the truth.

I'd tell you to shut the fuck up but you're such a dumb shit it's actually kind of entertaining.

I'd tell you to shut the fuck up but you're such a dumb shit it's actually kind of entertaining.

Judging by your extensive research and knowledge in the matter of American Politics, I have 2 words for you.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

(Although it is 4 words, I was worried you couldn't count higher than 2, and didn't think it nice to rack your brain with it.)

as do i find your liberal, narrow minded attacks on me entertaining :lol:

I'm actually not a liberal entirely moron I'm a conservative liberal. I am a moderate, which is what a normal, decent person would proclaim themselves to be.

Judging by your extensive research and knowledge in the matter of American Politics, I have 2 words for you.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

(Although it is 4 words, I was worried you couldn't count higher than 2, and didn't think it nice to rack your brain with it.)

No wonder why you got your nose broken so many times :lol: Lord knows it wasn't from MLG on Halo 3.

Hey Steve, I'll see if I can run a cable down my stairs and play some live with ya tonight. Perhaps some... Halo or somethin'? maybe GTA? Too bad Unleashed isn't 2 player.

Everyone add on XboxLolz me for the lulz... I be "TX Swabs"

Although I generally play a lot of single player games recently :lol: But if anyone is man enough to own a copy of Battlefield: Bad Company then we can hit that shit up.

Hey Steve, I'll see if I can run a cable down my stairs and play some live with ya tonight. Perhaps some... Halo or somethin'? maybe GTA? Too bad Unleashed isn't 2 player.

definatly! we can play halo 3 all night i don't have nothin' to do.

Swab ill send you an invite.

We can finish legendary for you.

....it's because of people like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJuNgBkloFE&feature=related

It's probably older than the internet and a bit biased but it's still pretty fucked. If I'm wrong though and this idiocy is contained to just one city, please fucking bulldoze it NOW America :lol: The best part was the map where they had to place the flag with the mislabeled countries :lol:

Yeah, I posted that months ago...

It's really sad that those people are that stupid, but you have to think how many people they went through to get to the idiots.

I think we should all do little random interviews and post them on Youtube, only let the camera roll and don't stop it. There shouldn't be any editing so you can get a good cross-section of how many idiots there are versus how many people know what the hell is going on.

Only then will you be able to prove anything because there are idiots all over the world.

im glad it does, The new TU2 Update for all the achievements require you to be on the legendary or heroic map pack anyway.

im loggin on now, swabs your added bish

heartless whats your Tag?

Aight cool. I'm going online in a bit to play some Brothers In Arms: HH. But unfortunately I can't talk or anything as my mum has gone to bed, and the parents bedroom is the room next to mine. And our walls arent too thick :lol:

It's Gagnon101, but I'm not sure what time I'll be one at. I have some minor errands to run >_>;

oh yeah its double exp weekend, i been playing for hours.

finally got the mongoose mowdown and the 3 assassinations on a legendary map...now i just need to sticky 5 people in a match....have a vehical run over a land mind....and get over 15,000 points on 2 missions and i should get my Katana.....unless you have to get the new ones...if so then im fucked.

No, I live less than 45 mins from the bridge to the USA. I don't love Sixflags and I don't have any friends who go to school in Syracuse. I've never been on the thousand island's tour so I wouldn't know how awesome Alexandria Bay is. I've never been to Detroit (nor have I an opinion about how much I enjoyed the fucking badass movie theatres there)....

Oh, and I'm not going to Rochester on the 7th either!!

Oh, and I totally know you personally through the internet, by the way!