this thread is dedicated to you

The saYer

thrashermetaller
Aug 17, 2003
bay area
Visit site
yes, you and you and you, all of the old school forum for being the most kick ass metalheads around.
I have been to other forums and even if they talk old school, they arent as cool as you (us). That is why I post the most here. :cool:

:ill: Sniff sniff that was nice...

Anyway, I do feel like we are a family here. Some here like old thrash, some like hair metal, some like classic metal, but we all get along here very well and do have great topics and conversations. The fact that we are a small community also adds to that I think. We know each other pretty well for people that are just posting and replying on a message board to each other.

Bryant

Thank you! You're pretty nice yourself :)

Yeah, this is a good place. I hope it stays that way!

Iced In Flames said:
Stop living in the past ;)

:lol: :lol: If I wasn't living in the past I'd be homeless.

When I first started posting here I looked at some of the other UM boards but none of them interested me. This place is home now! It was nice to find people my age to bs with, and meeting younger people into the oldschool music is great! Bryant's right, we are like a little family around here. Within weeks of first posting here someone sent me a cd to check out (Baldy the Mohawk God), that blew my mind. Since then packages have arrived from 3 or 4 other members, and I just mailed Ted a big old box of goodies. Never been on a message bord like this one before!

i think the main thing is that people on here seem to be friendly.i am really quite new at this posting business.i tried a few sites before this one,and no one was interested,this was the last site i was gonna try and then give up,but you boys here really made me wanna come back.its not like this anywhere else,even in other parts of the um forum.OLD SCHOOL RULES OK?!

Yep I really like it here. I started to explore message boards a few years ago but never had the feeling it was a fit. Until this one! This one is great!

I'm not a boy...boys! :) I'm female!

I've been on some pretty rough boards and have been banned once for not bending to silly board rules. (Like buying the guy's video or be banned in 2 weeks. Well! LOL! ) Too many nice people on the net to be stuck with control freaks. One reason I like it here is everyone seem to treat everone else as an equal regardless of our different taste in music. Isn't that what we're all here for; to share :)

Greeno said:
:lol: :lol: If I wasn't living in the past I'd be homeless.

When I first started posting here I looked at some of the other UM boards but none of them interested me. This place is home now! It was nice to find people my age to bs with, and meeting younger people into the oldschool music is great! Bryant's right, we are like a little family around here. Within weeks of first posting here someone sent me a cd to check out (Baldy the Mohawk God), that blew my mind. Since then packages have arrived from 3 or 4 other members, and I just mailed Ted a big old box of goodies. Never been on a message bord like this one before!
:) I hear ya man. This place is pretty damn cool.On alot of other boards its hard to find people that like alot of the stuff I do ya know? Here a lot of people do!!:hotjump:

This discussion forum is great. I'm 19 but I prefer my old school metal like Obituary or Sepultura from the 80's and 90's than the newer ones so... :headbang: headbang ladies and gentleman.

Greeno said:
Give 'em hell sister! :D

Are Delize and AngelWitch73 the only ladies here on the board?
AW73 is married, so forget about her. What about you Delize?
sasmokin.gif

A big cheers to all in this board, indeed is a nice place to post
33.gif

I love these threads Where we get to Kiss each others ass'es :) ...... UM OLD SCHOOL FUKIN RULES you guys and girls are the fukin Best The whole rest of UM could Disapear and as long as this bunch was still here it would be fine lol ok anyways enough of that shit .............. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

delize said:
Anyone care to tell me:

Where do you get those extra emoticons?

I can try and help lol when you click on the reply you get a smiles window off to the right if you click on more it gives you the entire list plus how to write them into your normal posts ....... lol did that help?